[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP DECISIONS

My league scores 1 point for tackles and pass deflections. 3 points for forced fumbles/recoveries . 4.5 points for full sacks, 2.25 on half sacks and 5 point INT's.

We start one DL, LB , DB. WE also have a flex position DL,LB,DB.

My every week starters are usually Beason, Gibril Wilson. Schobel was my DL before the injury and now I'm playing Juqua Parker or Chris Long most weeks. My Flex has been match-up starts most of the season with Julian Peterson, Gary Brackett, Stephen Cooper are my bench LB's and I have Mikell Quinton and Chris Horton as DB's. Its a dynasty with 42 man rosters, so the waiver wire is pretty thin.

I'm starting Gibril Wilson at DB, and Chris Long at DL. Problem is that I have an urge to bench Beason for the first time this season. The Raiders are usually pretty bad and have learned that I like my IDP's on the field more than less. My gut tells me to start Brackett over Beason this week and Stephen Cooper in my Flex. Am I thinking clearly? Oddly enough, I see the Huddle's IDP weekly rankings also have Beason below both Cooper and Brackett this week. Horton is no longer an option and Julian Peterson and Mikkell just arent doing it for me this week.

So I guess the question is Beason/Brackett/Cooper pick 2. Then Juqua Parker or Chris Long at DL?

The wire has a couple DL's that are hit and miss like Richard Seymour and Tony Brown from Tennessee. Paul Spicer might be a play verse Culpepper's Detroit Lions, but hell I my as well keep Long in there to be sure I score something. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Yeah you should probably bench Beason this week. Brackett and Cooper are better choices - albeit by a somewhat slim margin.

Parker's had a couple of pretty lousy games in a row and faces a tough Giant OL this week. He was scratching to get into our top-50 this week, but with the two weak weeks under his belt plus the tough task ahead, he was on the outside looking in. Play Long.

I understand your delema. With your scoring system Beason seems like he would be the better play. Brackett is just a tackles guy, and unfortunately you don't get many points for tackles. My suggestion would be to look further into your match up this week. If you feel that you need to make a bold move to be competitive this week then I recommend starting Beason, he may get you just as many tackles but is more likely to get some sacks and even an int. Hope this helps instead of hurts.