[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WE WERE

Bonedaddies

That would suit me just fine. I believe either UF-Tex or UF-OU would be a great game also.

UF - OU would just end in a bloody massacre as OU once again couldn't handle the big game spotlight. Look at it this way, OU is the OSU of the south west, that's really all you need to know. And, you can't spell ChOKe without OK.

UF - OU would just end in a bloody massacre as OU once again couldn't handle the big game spotlight. Look at it this way, OU is the OSU of the south west, that's really all you need to know. And, you can't spell ChOKe without OK.

OU on offense is amazing. They can put 35 pts on anyone in the country. Now Im not saying FLA wouldnt outscore them, but that would be a helluva game in my opinion.

BTW, nice win vs Kentucky. :wacko:

fn Penn St. Pissed that game away - first the freakin INT (RUN the freakin ball!!) and that last drive with bad D.

Oh well I didn't think they were the best team in the country anyway and rather lose now vs for all the marbles later.

fn Penn St. Pissed that game away - first the freakin INT (RUN the freakin ball!!) and that last drive with bad D.

Oh well I didn't think they were the best team in the country anyway and rather lose now vs for all the marbles later.

Not sure they pissed the game away. Iowa is certainly better than there record indicated. If the game was in Happy Valley, it would probably be a different story. But Iowa does have the type of team that matches up well against Penn State. Strong defense that doesn't give up anything particularly big, and a pretty strong running game. Nobody has been able to run on Penn State all year long, so I think some credit should be given to Mr. Shonn Greene and his 10th straight 100 yard game.

Tech wont win in Norman, so that one is gone. Bama wont beat FLA, so that one is gone.

My prediction

UF vs Texas or OU.

Just got back from the OU/A&M game. We have the worst special teams of anyone I've ever seen. It's almost comical. It killed us against Texas. It will kill us again. I wouldn't count on beating Tech unless they tighten that up. Our guys seriously look scared to hit someone on kickoffs. We need some Kamikazees that don't mind sacrificing themselves.

Well, it turns out we were a bit of a fraud. Not in the overall sense, but, a national championship team, Penn State is not. Obviously, I was extremely disappointed in the game, but, if Penn State can't beat Iowa, then I believe they would be embarrassed, as many predicted, in a National Championship game against one of the top powers.

Now, it will be interesting, as the door may have been opened for many others.

I don't mean to take anything away from Iowa, as they played one hell of a game. Even with the gift of a phantom roughing the kicker call, PSU simply couldn't get the job done. :wacko:

Don't be SO hard on them Menudo, I know how much that one hurt, but PSU is still a really good football team and if they would have made it to the NC game you never know what would have happened. Iowa beat the snot out of FL a few years back, would have not thought that...it will be fun to see who gets in now, thought the stars were lined up for Jo-Paw this year...guess not.

Looks like it will come down to FL/Bama against OU/Tech/Tex............

I agree. I couldn't watch the game here in NC, but obviously we don't belong with the top five teams in the country after a showing like that. Clark just looked like Morelli from last year. Maybe the concussion he received against OSU messed him up mentally. I hope he bounces back from this performance, but I am sure some of the credit should go to the Iowa D, but I think he missed his last 7 throws, and could not come up with big plays when it counted.

If we can win our last two, we should get a chance to play a very good USC team in the Rose Bowl and see if we can come up with a good win to end a terrific season. :wacko:

Well, it turns out we were a bit of a fraud. Not in the overall sense, but, a national championship team, Penn State is not. Obviously, I was extremely disappointed in the game, but, if Penn State can't beat Iowa, then I believe they would be embarrassed, as many predicted, in a National Championship game against one of the top powers.

Now, it will be interesting, as the door may have been opened for many others.

I don't mean to take anything away from Iowa, as they played one hell of a game. Even with the gift of a phantom roughing the kicker call, PSU simply couldn't get the job done. :wacko:

That was my intial reaction (though I didn't break the remote which I've been known to do), because at full speed it didn't look like he touched him. He did touch him, and I think it woulda been a first down even if it wasn't roughing anyway, so it woulda been hard for me to b|tch about that call. At the very least it was running into the kicker. Honestly, I thought Iowa was getting some pretty generous spots on that last drive. Again, I'm pretty biased because I'm a die hard Hawkeye fan, this isn't as bad of a loss as Florida losing to Ole Miss at home, or even USC losing to Oregon State, a team that Penn State handled soundly, on the road. But unfortunately for Penn State, past Big Ten (Ohio State) performances on the Big Stage will take them out of the running. I hope to see a little Penn State vs USC Rose Bowl action myself.