[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson, Shockey and Edwards

Rileyrott

Look at things from the "points against" perspective ... my opponent today (in my local) is knocking on the door for breaking the league single-game points scored record, which has stood for something like 9 years ... Cutler, Marshall, Roddy White, AP & the SEA defense have me down by something like 70 points at the moment, despite Brees' garbage-time heroics in my favor. Looks like I need Larry Fitz to have a 20/300/5 game to have a chance today, LOL.

Can't wait 'til next week.

:wacko:

10 points total from Chris Johnson, J.Shockey and B.Edwards. I'm done. :D

After further review, I'm glad I didn't play Delhomme, or I'd have 11 points from the four. 1 point for Delhomme (in our league) against the Raiders is ridiculous...........and CAR won! :wacko:

I had Cutler and Marshall on Thursday night....I thought I would steamroll this week...

WRONG!....

Cutler

CJohnson

Rice

Wayne

Marshall

Cotchery

Fasano

Steelers D

I'm up by 16 and he still has Isaac Bruce along with Reggie Brown...

I shouldn't even be in this position...I should be up by at least 30...

I had Cutler and Marshall on Thursday night....I thought I would steamroll this week...

WRONG!....

+1. Cutler gave me a 41 point spot coming into the weekend. My team ended with 68 points total and I lost by 30. . .to a guy who started Shaun McDonald and Bernie Berrian.

I may lose (or will certainly lose ground in leagues that use some form of season total points) thanks to Chris Johnson's awful performance today, but if I look at the big picture, I simply have to be thankful for Johnson. Even studs will have a stinker here and there. As long as he doesn't have this type of day again this season, I will surivive and not complain. I mean, how many people in your leagues would give their left nut to have Chris Johnson on their roster?

+1. Cutler gave me a 41 point spot coming into the weekend. My team ended with 68 points total and I lost by 30. . .to a guy who started Shaun McDonald and Bernie Berrian.

Cutler, Marshall and Prater gave me a total of 55 pts thursday night. I ended up with 66. I still have Gore going tonight but no chance to win.

Shockey is a POS...I wish I start Scheffler over him. Shockey is finally going to go to the WW where he belongs. At this point I rather have Carlson over him

MrTed, I'm right behind you (I have Scheffler too). I'm dropping Shockey and I'll pick-up Miller, who seems to be in sync with Brees and plays EVERY game. Time to get off the Shockey train! Then, with Scheffler and Miller, maybe I can actually get some points from the TE position.

MrTed, I'm right behind you (I have Scheffler too). I'm dropping Shockey and I'll pick-up Miller, who seems to be in sync with Brees and plays EVERY game. Time to get off the Shockey train! Then, with Scheffler and Miller, maybe I can actually get some points from the TE position.

I might have won if I put Scheffler in and that makes me very angry. The entire situation with owning both of these TEs is very stressful. The reason I didnt put Scheffler in was because he was GTD and no definitive word until it was too late (for me) and then I was ok because Shockey had a favorbale matchup....then of course I see Brees YELLING at this POS and then benched.

Shockey is a cancer for both FF owners and team owners