[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indy-Pitt

budlitebrad

wow. i had zero confidence in the Colts winning in Pittsburgh. glad they found a way to pull it off. Despite Manning being off on several throws, and drops by several players when he was accurate. The goal line stand was the key, as well as Big Ben's interceptions . . .

Big Ben's interceptions . . .

14 points off of those two interceptions. It's hard for any team to win when they pretty much give 14 points away. The goal line stand was incredible but I don't blame this game on that. This one is on Ben and Holmes. Holmes is looking pretty bad since he went up in smoke. At this point I am thinking that maybe the two of them are trying to hard.

wow. i had zero confidence in the Colts winning in Pittsburgh. glad they found a way to pull it off. Despite Manning being off on several throws, and drops by several players when he was accurate. The goal line stand was the key, as well as Big Ben's interceptions . . .

:wacko::D:D:D:D:D:D:smash::pokey::slap::guns::rofl:

I was at the game, and it was a great game to watch. Roethlisberger has simply lost his confidence. You simply can't throw that interception at the end of the 1st half. That was inexcusable. It was even worse watching from the stands, because, Holmes (I think it was Holmes) was behind the defender in one-on-one coverage, and a good throw might have gone the distance. Instead, he under-throws him big time, and give up an interception, which I believe led to their ultimate demise.

We paid Ben a lot of money to win games for us, which he has proven to have the ability to do, but, right now, he is losing some games for us. I don't like to pin the entire game on anyone, and won't do so here, but, he played the biggest role in this loss. Very frustrating loss, but, I really did have a great time at the game.

Congrats Colts fans, it appears your team is heading back in the right direction with back-to-back solid victories.

I admit I only saw the highlights but it sounds like a bizarro game for the Colts ie the Colt D carried them (OK Manning didn't hurt) while Reggie "oops" Wayne and Marv "I shoulda retired" Harrison again prove to be overrated. Also Addai blows and Rhodes should start.

Fair?