[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night?

detlef

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2.5 points combined from Gore and Dockett. Barring a catastrophe, should be over in the 1st quarter.

Six Kings - that's the best avy ever.

Nothing like getting it over with early. Then you can just watch the game and not sweat whether that last carry put you over the top or not. Either that or just go to bed if the game sucks.

Alright boys, give it to me straight. Everyone seems to think I'm toast but I have a sneaky feeling I've got a good chance to pull one out. I'm down 142.9 to 67.4 (75.5 pts) with Kurt Warner and Vernon Davis left and my opponent is done. Sure that seems like alot, however our scoring is VERY QB friendly. Take a look:

1 pt for every ten yds passing/rushing.

8 pts per passing, rushing or receiving TD

-2 pts per INT

5 pt bonus for 300 yd passing game

10 pt bonus for 400 yd passing game

1 pt per rec.

1 pt per every ten yds rushing/receiving

Warner has been averaging close to 50 points per game. So basically, I figure if I can get about a 62 (350 yds, 3 TD, 1 INT) out of Warner, then I'd need ethier a solid receiving game (6 rec. for 76 yds) or about 30 yds and a TD out of Vernon.

I'm toast aren't I? And to make matters worse, I'm going to lose to ebartender and his crap squad :wacko:

I'd like Isaac Bruce not to get a TD or have more than 5 receptions along with 100 yds...

basically, I need him to do what he has been doing the past month or so...

so, pretty much ...if he gets more than 15 points, I am done for.....since I have the tie-breaker