[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears - Puckers Week

Pope Flick

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: I should turn in my Bear fan club membership card as I was real down on the guys in the preseason, especially with the hype surrounding the purple team and GB still having a good D and solid offense (despite losing #4).

I'm pleasantly surprised that the Monsters are playing well and in a good position to continue to make noise.

Forte has to continue to play well and Grossman has to limit the mistakes. Uh-oh.

:D I should turn in my Bear fan club membership card as I was real down on the guys in the preseason, especially with the hype surrounding the purple team and GB still having a good D and solid offense (despite losing #4).

I'm pleasantly surprised that the Monsters are playing well and in a good position to continue to make noise.

Forte has to continue to play well and Grossman has to limit the mistakes. Uh-oh.

I :wacko: you at the time and will do so again. :D

I :wacko: you at the time and will do so again. :D

I agreed with Darin and couldn't see us winning more than 5. As it turns out, we should be 8-1 right now if we could just close games out.

Edit: One of those times it's good to be wrong.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

NFL Network has a "classic NFL" game Bears at GB on from 85 or 86. Not sure which game it is but I haven't seen any late hits yet.

EDIT - week 9 of 85.

Edited by Chavez

The Packers run D hasn't been all that great. And, with Hawke having to move to the middle, it's going to be worse. I think that we are going to see heavy doses of Forte and play action to the TEs. On the other side of the ball, everyone throws with success against the Bears D...the cover two relies on pressure from the line and the Bears just aren't getting it.

I'm a Bears fan, but I think the Pack will take this one. But, the Bears are 4-0 at Lambeau since Lovie took over...just sayin'

Edited by Jumbie

I agreed with Darin and couldn't see us winning more than 5. As it turns out, we should be 8-1 right now if we could just close games out.

Edit: One of those times it's good to be wrong.

Same here. But the 'D' better start getting aggressive up front. They way they are using the cover 2 is not working well. Virtually no bumps on the line and rarely more than a 4 man rush gives QB's a hugh advantage in the passing games. No bombs, but they are still moving the ball well. That said...

GO BEARS!

Gooooo Bears!!!! :D

Interesting reverse psychology there. :wacko:

The Packers run D hasn't been all that great. And, with Hawke having to move to the middle, it's going to be worse. I think that we are going to see heavy doses of Forte and play action to the TEs. On the other side of the ball, everyone throws with success against the Bears D...the cover two relies on pressure from the line and the Bears just aren't getting it.

I'm a Bears fan, but I think the Pack will take this one. But, the Bears are 4-0 at Lambeau since Lovie took over...just sayin'

In the last 3 Favre threw 8 interceptions...just sayin. :D

Edited by Randall

The Packers run D hasn't been all that great. And, with Hawke having to move to the middle, it's going to be worse. I think that we are going to see heavy doses of Forte and play action to the TEs.

The Bears would be fools not to focus on running the ball - though I think Hawk may play downhill more than Barnett had been. Will that make a difference? Maybe less in the plays made than in the tone set.