[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets @ Patriots weather/IR

pig devilz

QUOTE (Henry Muto @ 11/13/08 8:35pm)

Looks like sitting Favre was the right move...........

10-13 136yrds and 2 TDs with 4:57 to go in the 1st half=right move

Exactly......that was my point. I posted that right after his 1st TD knowing he now going to have a great game and now I am sick as a dog about it.

Edited by Henry Muto

QUOTE (Henry Muto @ 11/13/08 8:35pm)

Looks like sitting Favre was the right move...........

10-13 136yrds and 2 TDs with 4:57 to go in the 1st half=right move

Exactly......that was my point. I posted that right after his 1st TD knowing he now going to have a great game and now I am sick as a dog about it.

:wacko:

the lack of td's in the red zone (read, this is where they miss Brady most) has been killing the Patriots all year.

frustrating as hell to watch....they can't wait for him to develop that skill, but i guess they don't have much choice

still got the 2nd half...... :wacko:

Edited by pig devilz

the lack of td's in the red zone (read, this is where they miss Brady most) has been killing the Patriots all year.

frustrating as hell to watch....they can't wait for him to develop that skill, but i guess they don't have much choice

still got the 2nd half...... :wacko:

Gostowski has been solid lately.

+1. Starting Thomas Jones at Flex instead...

Jones at flex?

you must be loaded at RB to have to start the NFL's RB TD leader, and the hottest RB in football over the last 5 weeks, at your flex spot.

I can't imagine sitting him for many other RBs at this point....his O-line is playing exceptionally well, they offer up goalline opportunities for him every game, and he has a passing game to take the pressure off the run-game.

Pretty sweet recipe.

only pissed a off Packer fan would say such a thing. :wacko:

If you think Favre is still as good as he was in the past you have not watched him this season. Yes he looked great last night and he had a good game against the Cards but other than that he has been very shaky.

I think the Jets are playing much better this year but I don't think it is all directly related to Favre. I have watched a lot of the games and he looks very shaky. Maybe some has to do with learning the offense but I just don't think Favre is the old Favre.

Jones at flex?

you must be loaded at RB to have to start the NFL's RB TD leader, and the hottest RB in football over the last 5 weeks, at your flex spot.

I can't imagine sitting him for many other RBs at this point....his O-line is playing exceptionally well, they offer up goalline opportunities for him every game, and he has a passing game to take the pressure off the run-game.

Pretty sweet recipe.

I was offered Jones straight up for Santonio Holmes in a league. It was a bye week issue and of course I jumped all over it.

I am now starting Adrian Peterson and Thomas Jones every week.

Best part is I thought I was solid with Addai and Peterson. Of course we all know what Addai is doing and Jones allowed me to keep rolling along as if Addai never missed a beat.

Cotchery is amazing. He seems to catch every catchable ball thrown his way...and that one handed grab when Favre under threw him was ESPN material ta na na

They had an interesting graphic on Cotchery last night - he has more receptions this year without a single drop (43 or so?) than any other receiver in the NFL.

If you think Favre is still as good as he was in the past you have not watched him this season. Yes he looked great last night and he had a good game against the Cards but other than that he has been very shaky.

I think the Jets are playing much better this year but I don't think it is all directly related to Favre. I have watched a lot of the games and he looks very shaky. Maybe some has to do with learning the offense but I just don't think Favre is the old Favre.

Don't underestimate the impact of that.

I missed the post where someone said he is as good as he once was. :wacko: He may not be as good as he was in his prime but he's playing pretty well. I guess my point was, the only people that think Green Bay would'nt be a better team with Favre this year are the Packer fans.