[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sammy morris could be out

LayLow

ESPN's Wendy Nix reports that Sammy Morris (questionable, knee) is expected to be inactive Thursday night against the Jets.

The Boston Herald also doesn't think Morris will play. The forecast in Foxboro is calling for a 70% chance of rain, so New England may be forced to use Kevin Faulk and BenJarvus Green-Ellis often even in this unfavorable matchup. Green-Ellis will likely get the goal-line carries, as usual.

That seems to be happening more and more to them. You can't trust half of the breaking news that you read on the scroll any longer. It turns out to be blatantly incorrect. :D

Yeah...i agree and after this episode where i started BGE and couldn't make the last minute change, I will NEVER forget it :wacko:

Why in the world would i ever start a Pats RB these days :D

starting BGE threw a big dent for my team this week in one of my main leagues

That makes 2 of us. I had a last minute decision yesterday (lineups for the week lock an hour before the FIRST game of the week). I had to decide between BGE, J Stewart, and L Betts (probable starter this week).

I figured I made the safe bet in BGE. Ugh.. Belichick is taking a nice page out of Shannahan's book on trying to keep the RB situation under wraps. Oh well.. What can you do?? :wacko:

Why in the world would i ever start a Pats RB these days :D

starting BGE threw a big dent for my team this week in one of my main leagues

+2

In 2 of my leagues :wacko:

+3 nice big goose-egg from the flex in 3 of my leagues :D thanks ESPN

NFLN just reported that Morris will be ACTIVE

ESPN just reported Morris is ACTIVE and will be playing with a knee brace

what exactly is everyone complaining about :wacko:

seriously, NFLN reported very early that Morris would be ACTIVE...never said he would start

and i wasnt watching ESPN but drewjh posted that they also said that Morris would be active

So what exactly am I missing that ESPN screwed up information wise? Seriously, I am just curious.

That makes 2 of us. I had a last minute decision yesterday (lineups for the week lock an hour before the FIRST game of the week). I had to decide between BGE, J Stewart, and L Betts (probable starter this week).

I figured I made the safe bet in BGE. Ugh.. Belichick is taking a nice page out of Shannahan's book on trying to keep the RB situation under wraps. Oh well.. What can you do?? :wacko:

change your rules :D

ESPN's Wendy Nix reports that Sammy Morris (questionable, knee) is expected to be inactive Thursday night against the Jets.

Seriously? I mean that was posted what 6 hours prior to kickoff? and it says EXPECTED...that is FAR FAR FAR from saying he is OUT versus the Jets....BOTH ESPN & NFLN reported it far early enough that he was indeed active....and even the bit that you and I cut out from LayLow's post said it was an unfavorable matchup....so with all that said I would suspect that many that started BGE had issues at RB and probably didnt have much better options anyway.

Edited by keggerz