[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sammy morris could be out

LayLow

did anyone that started BGE look at what the Jets have done to opposing runners this year?

Wk1 Ricky and Ronnie combined for 16-47

Wk2 Jordan 11-62, Maroney 8-16, Morris 8-0, Faulk 3-16

Wk3 LT 26-67

Wk4 Edge 9-29 Hightower 6-13

Wk5 Bye

Wk6 Perry 11-14, Benson 4-6

Wk7 Fargas 28-74, DMC 8-39

Wk8 Kolby Smith 11-15

Wk9 Lynch 9-16 FJax 7-15

Wk10 Pittman 13-28

and ESPN is to blame for BGEs lack of production :wacko:

did anyone that started BGE look at what the Jets have done to opposing runners this year?

Wk3 LT 26-67

Wk5 Bye

Wk8 Kolby Smith 11-15

Wk9 Lynch 9-16 FJax 7-15

Wk10 Pittman 13-28

How about Faulk outperforming BGE in terms of plays run his way for 3 of the past 4 weeks? BGE gets garbage time or mop up duty by and large and Bellicheck leans on vets when the chips are down.

I started Faulk last night and while not blown away will take it.

just saying that's where the whining is coming from. I don't have BGE. But if you saw that report from Wendy, you might think BGE was a better start. I dunno. I shy away from starting all NE backs unless there really is no other choice anyways.

Wk3 LT 26-67

Wk5 Bye

Wk8 Kolby Smith 11-15

Wk9 Lynch 9-16 FJax 7-15

Wk10 Pittman 13-28

Yup. Was hoping for a 5th straight TD plunge and 40-50 yards.

just saying that's where the whining is coming from. I don't have BGE. But if you saw that report from Wendy, you might think BGE was a better start. I dunno. I shy away from starting all NE backs unless there really is no other choice anyways.

In my case...there wasn't

In my case...there wasn't

I find it very difficult to believe that Pierre Thomas, Michael bush and Peyton Hillis are all gone in your league.

They're all better starts this week than BGE - especially Thomas who's been inexplicably stricken from all forecasts here yet assume the second back duties against a D that gives LARGE to second backs this year: Ten, Carolina and NYJ. Check it.

I find it very difficult to believe that Pierre Thomas, Michael bush and Peyton Hillis are all gone in your league.

They're all better starts this week than BGE - especially Thomas who's been inexplicably stricken from all forecasts here yet assume the second back duties against a D that gives LARGE to second backs this year: Ten, Carolina and NYJ. Check it.

fwiw those guys are not available in any of my leagues

Actually all gone besides Hilis but didn't want to waste waiver priority on him plus pay 2 bucks