[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Jones - What Gives?

baddfish2

I'm not planning on playing him against Tennessee mind you, but what is the deal on that suspension? Last week it was thought that the word might come down by Wednesday the 5th ... and of course it didn't. But this week there seems to be little mention of the matter.

Does this guy have video footage of Goodell partying with Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant or something?

Edited by baddfish2

Maybe the commish wants to give the Jags an honest shot at going completely down the tubes before he pulls the plug.

I have to say, given Goodell's actions so far in matters like this I find this highly questionable. The guy was convicted. No gray area there. Very curious indeed.

Maybe the commish wants to give the Jags an honest shot at going completely down the tubes before he pulls the plug.

I have to say, given Goodell's actions so far in matters like this I find this highly questionable. The guy was convicted. No gray area there. Very curious indeed.

Convicted of what? He pled down to a lesser offense...

from KFFL:

Jaguars | Week 11 Inactives

Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:21:53 -0800

The Jacksonville Jaguars have declared RB Chauncey Washington, C Drew Miller, DL John Henderson, WR Matt Jones, OG Milford Brown, LB Thomas Williams, WR Troy Williamson, CB William James inactive for Week 11.