[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PATS SUCK... MOSS SUCKS.....

Drock

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if Favre was better, doesn't make youcorrect about Cassel sucking.

Where did I say he sucks?

I said he's not that good of a QB. Meaning AVERAGE. I said he made some good throws and some BAD throws. And most of his throws are not tough passes with lots of YAC from his WRs. He can't throw a deep ball to save his life and when he looks off his first two WRs he looks down at the pass rush.

Favre was surprisingly great tonight.

Edited by csrulz16

The WIDE open throw to Moss that he SAILED over his Moss's head pretty much explains it for me.

wrong. Cassel threw it to where Moss should have been

but Moss made a second move (push off?) and wasn't at the spot.

It was a good pass, Moss just didn't get there.

I'm fried. I wanted that game bad! :wacko:

Stats are off the charts...Cassel had a good/great game.

A few bonehead plays cost them.

But what an amazing throw on the run by Cassel and an unbelievable catch by Moss.

I still hate the jets, even though they won.

where's my tums?

Where did I say he sucks?

I said he's not that good of a QB. Meaning AVERAGE. I said he made some good throws and some BAD throws. And most of his throws are not tough passes with lots of YAC from his WRs. He can't throw a deep ball to save his life and when he looks off his first two WRs he looks down at the pass rush.

Favre was surprisingly great tonight.

People at this site will always put words in your mouth when their position is weak.... and there are a lot of weak people here. Most intelligent football conversations quickly degrade into personal insults, stupid comments, and idiots putting words in your mouth. Gilthorp is one of the pack leaders.... :wacko::D:D

WaterMan....this came on the TD drive to Watson.....

Randy Moss caught a pass on the drive and now has 12,792 career receiving yards, passing Irving Fryar for 11th in NFL history. It was also the 819th career reception for Moss, tying him with Steve Largent for 16th in NFL history.

:wacko: