[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

collinsworth

Mojo Rising

Great call by Collinsworth on the Moss TD at the end of regulation, when he pointed out before the play that the Jets, who had been jamming Moss all night, were suddenyl playing off him - just before the ball was snapped, he said something along the lines of , "And now the corner is backing off and giving Randy a free release, don't know if I like that very much"< something like that. Excellent call.

Great avatar Brentastic, not sure how long you've had it but this is the first I've seen it.

I'm sorry guys, but Collinsworth absolutely puts me to sleep. Yawn. Good info, but the guy is just SOOOO BORING!!! At least he's better than Theismann.

Kornheiser is one of my faves . The guy makes me giggle. Sometimes he says something retarded that I absolutely disagree with, but that is half of the fun. Every day of the week I would rather have someone like him who at least creates a buzz, even if negative, than someone like Collinsworth who is just so bland and vanilla I want to give him a quad espresso. I'm in the camp that couldn't care less who is in the booth. I watch closely, I don't listen closely. Those of you that are bothered by these commentators really take these things way too seriously. Every commentator is the same to me, apart from John Madden. John Madden is a big bonus to any game that he does, but no commentator is capable of making a game worse. If you disagree, lighten up and try watching the game.

This is funny but I just walked into the kitchen and my chef was going on and on about how much he hates collinsworth. Says he just talks out his ass and never admits when he's proven wrong, rather that he just keeps going.

Honestly, I don't have an opinion, just thought it funny considering the thread.

Phil Simms is a broken record.

"I said it all week." - Where did you say it all week? I only hear you once a week if that.

"<insert QB name> is such a talent on the field. <insert more gushing>"

I like Simms because he actually has some insight into the game, he's not just out there getting paid to talk like Aikman...

Great call by Collinsworth on the Moss TD at the end of regulation, when he pointed out before the play that the Jets, who had been jamming Moss all night, were suddenyl playing off him - just before the ball was snapped, he said something along the lines of , "And now the corner is backing off and giving Randy a free release, don't know if I like that very much"< something like that. Excellent call.

Great avatar Brentastic, not sure how long you've had it but this is the first I've seen it.

Yeah, what big John said - I think I adopted it as the season started. I haven't really posted much this season with a new baby and all. Thanks though.