[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's baaaaack...

ROYALWITCHEESE

He's been getting progressively better the last few weeks.

13-105 and a touch against the 4th ranked rush defense. In the first half.

It figures. I bench him and he goes off.

Last week the Bears held the Titans to 24 yards rushing as a team. Go figure.

Benched him here too given the run D matchup....

I guess you have to start him now regardless?? He seems to be one of the only backs where the matchup doesn't really determine whatsoever how he'll do. He might put up 150 and 2 TD's vs. Chicago and be held to 50 and none vs. a high school team.

Benched him here too given the run D matchup....

I guess you have to start him now regardless?? He seems to be one of the only backs where the matchup doesn't really determine whatsoever how he'll do. He might put up 150 and 2 TD's vs. Chicago and be held to 50 and none vs. a high school team.

Yeah. Sort of. It all depends on the whims of McCarthy. Early in the year, and we've seen this the last two years now, they rely heavily on the pass. Almost to the point of abandoning the run, and definitely to the point that the Oline isn't used to run-blocking. But for the 2nd year in a row, as the weather turns cold, Grant heats up and looks studly.

Saints next week? He may rank #1 in week 12...

Yes, I am very excited that Mr. Grant is getting going now that my dynasty team is 2-8. He will help me tremendously down the stretch, helping me to avoid a high draft pick next season - thus rendering this season a total loss.

I'm excited. :wacko:

Yeah. Sort of. It all depends on the whims of McCarthy. Early in the year, and we've seen this the last two years now, they rely heavily on the pass. Almost to the point of abandoning the run, and definitely to the point that the Oline isn't used to run-blocking. But for the 2nd year in a row, as the weather turns cold, Grant heats up and looks studly.

Saints next week? He may rank #1 in week 12...

Well he held out and then was hurt until well into the season. Then the line play was pretty bad. They had to pass more, but the last few weeks he has been running hard even though there weren't many holes to run in. Pirates thought Grant didn't cut back but I didn't see much there either.

The Favre mess did affect the team's readiness a lot during the pre season in my opinion.