[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnsons is toast......

tcjon

well, the texans looked very good running the ball. They used the "eat the clock" method that teams are doing now with the colts. lots of running plays and short throws to move the ball down the field and shorten the game. 3-5 step drops and the ball is out. Johnson had a couple nice plays today, but the downfield passing game wasn't a big part of the texans plan today. sage is terrible though.

The Texans definitely focused on the run today, with quite a bit of success. AJ had a couple nice grabs - he just did not get a great quantity of looks, goal line or otherwise. Keep in mind that Indy in the number 1 fantasy defense for WR points against.

I have AJ on my team and have seriously contemplated benching him, but even though I have a couple decent replacement options, I don't think I can do it. Luckily Schaub should be back in time for the playoffs.

:wacko:

Really?

Last week vs. a tough BAL squad, AJ goes for 7 catches for 66 yards. Week previous, with the super-stud CB Antoine Winfield in his jock, he has 4 for 62 with a score. Week 5 when Rosenfels was an emergency start, he "only" goes for 9 catches, 131 yards and a score.

:D

Some things said on this board simply boggle the mind. Yeah Bench Johnson 'cuz Schaub isn't the QB. :D

I guess he doesn't like to throw to his TE either....

Yea, that has worried me a little lately but I haven't gotten to see any of the games so maybe its just been the gameplan. Hopefully Owens can get back up to his solid numbers. Luckily Slaton has been looking pretty good lately. :wacko: