[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HB Blades

csrulz16

How do you like HB Blades moving forward? More tackles than Marcus Washington?

not enough this year to be fantasy relevant...injury would be the only way to safely rely on Blades and if it were Washington that went down I still dont think there would be enough to go around between Fletcher and McIntosh to make Blades a safe weekly play...now if Fletcher or McIntosh go down then yeah he should have darn good valule...moving forward in a dynasty league Blades is worth a roster spot since Fletcher isnt getting any younger and McIntosh has had knee issues

not enough this year to be fantasy relevant...injury would be the only way to safely rely on Blades and if it were Washington that went down I still dont think there would be enough to go around between Fletcher and McIntosh to make Blades a safe weekly play...now if Fletcher or McIntosh go down then yeah he should have darn good valule...moving forward in a dynasty league Blades is worth a roster spot since Fletcher isnt getting any younger and McIntosh has had knee issues

Washington will be gone for awhile due to a high ankle sprain.

Washington will be gone for awhile due to a high ankle sprain.

I didn't see that Washington was out but I still bolded what I said earlier if it were Washington that was out.

I don't see how Blades can run the SAM spot... he's a fire-plug like Fletcher. Anyways... he's apparently doing well enough as a backup at this spot to be considered for the starting spot.... but there's no way I'd touch him in a redraft or activate him if he's on your DTS. Only way I own him - and I think I do in a dynasty - is if I'm banking on him taking Fletchers MLB spot down the road... which he was set to do.

How do you like HB Blades moving forward? More tackles than Marcus Washington?

Still holding on to him (2nd year in DTS) in case of McIntosh injury and possible Fletcher replacement down the line.

For me he's DTS material.