[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonight's Braylon Edwards Drop count...

Rovers

He dropped that one sure catch so he could put his arm out to cushion his landing from hitting on his shoulder. I mean he LET GO OF THE BALL. Not a a bobble, not a jar, he dropped it to cushion his fall. Is he injured on that side (left)? I've seen many a WR land on thier side gripping the football.

Something ain't right. :wacko:

He dropped that one sure catch so he could put his arm out to cushion his landing from hitting on his shoulder. I mean he LET GO OF THE BALL. Not a a bobble, not a jar, he dropped it to cushion his fall. Is he injured on that side (left)? I've seen many a WR land on thier side gripping the football.

Something ain't right. :wacko:

He did not catch is cleanly with his hands...he used his forarm to catch the ball and when he went to transfer it so he can cushion his fall it obviously fell out. 100% funadamental error no injury seen. Winslow later went up to him and said use your hands.

He did not catch is cleanly with his hands...he used his forarm to catch the ball and when he went to transfer it so he can cushion his fall it obviously fell out. 100% funadamental error no injury seen. Winslow later went up to him and said use your hands.

At this point it is not his hands that are the problem it is his head.