[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CLE-BUF

splotchman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zip......Zero.....Zilch.....Nothing......Nada.....Not even a single freaking point. Thanks a lot Lee. :wacko:

Yeah, I would have won my game if he had done basically anything at all. I was ahead by a little going into the game. Instead, my opponent had Lynch and he caught me and beat me while I sat waiting for Evans to even get his hands on a ball.

STILL... it's not his fault. Edwards stinks. The Bills have no other WRs that are a threat so Evans gets the double coverage and gets shut down. Same thing happened last week against NE.

Edit: did Evans even get ONE target all game? I don't think so. Pathetic passing game, Buffalo. After this game I think we may be seeing Edwards hit the pine

Edited by efi4eye

Edit: did Evans even get ONE target all game? I don't think so. Pathetic passing game, Buffalo. After this game I think we may be seeing Edwards hit the pine

You might have missed it. His only target was on the first play from scrimmage. From NFL.com:

1-10-BUF 44 (14:52) (Shotgun) 5-T.Edwards pass short left intended for 83-L.Evans INTERCEPTED by 95-K.Wimbley (92-S.Rogers) at CLE 42. 95-K.Wimbley to CLE 44 for 2 yards (83-L.Evans). Pass tipped at line before INT

Hey, at least he got a tackle on the play. :wacko:

Cleveland should have lost when they chose to give Buffalo great field position with a squib kick after taking a 2 point lead. Obviously they were afraid to kick the ball ... but the should have lost the game by putting Buffalo in a position where they basically had to move the ball 30 yards to score the winning field goal.

Then Buffalo gave it right back when Edwards threw a pass on 3rd and 10 instead of running the ball in an attempt to gain a couple more yards to improve the FG distance.

Cleveland should have lost when they chose to give Buffalo great field position with a squib kick after taking a 2 point lead. Obviously they were afraid to kick the ball ... but the should have lost the game by putting Buffalo in a position where they basically had to move the ball 30 yards to score the winning field goal.

Then Buffalo gave it right back when Edwards threw a pass on 3rd and 10 instead of running the ball in an attempt to gain a couple more yards to improve the FG distance.

:wacko:

1-10-BUF44 (1:33) (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass deep middle to R.Royal to CLV 34 for 22 yards (D.Jackson). Caught at CLV 38.

1-10-CLE34 (1:03) M.Lynch right guard to CLV 32 for 2 yards (W.McGinest, S.Rogers).

2-8-CLE32 (:56) M.Lynch up the middle to CLV 30 for 2 yards (M.Adams, T.Cousin).

3-6-CLE30 (:49) M.Lynch left tackle to CLV 29 for 1 yard (C.Williams).

4-5-CLE29 (:43) R.Lindell 47 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-R.Neill, Holder-B.Moorman.

I think you might be talking about the Browns last possession:

1-10-CLE33 (2:18) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass short right to B.Edwards pushed ob at CLV 45 for 12 yards (T.McGee). Caught along sideline at CLV 44.

1-10-CLE45 (2:13) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass incomplete short right to K.Winslow (M.Stroud). Underthrown, QB's arm hit upon throw.

2-10-CLE45 (2:09) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass short right to K.Winslow to BUF 39 for 16 yards (P.Posluszny). Caught along sideliine at BUF 40.

1-10-BUF39 (2:00) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass incomplete short left to D.Stallworth (L.McKelvin). Coverage near sideline at BUF 32.

2-10-BUF39 (1:54) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass incomplete short right to K.Winslow. Thrown wide of receiver, near sideline at BUF 33.

3-10-BUF39 (1:50) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass incomplete deep right to B.Edwards (T.McGee). Receiver and coverage along sideline at BUF 20.

4-10-BUF39 (1:44) P.Dawson 56 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-R.Pontbriand, Holder-D.Zastudil.

CLE 29 BUF 27, Plays: 7 Yards: 28 Possession: 0:46.

Edited by keggerz

:wacko:

1-10-BUF44 (1:33) (Shotgun) T.Edwards pass deep middle to R.Royal to CLV 34 for 22 yards (D.Jackson). Caught at CLV 38.

1-10-CLE34 (1:03) M.Lynch right guard to CLV 32 for 2 yards (W.McGinest, S.Rogers).

2-8-CLE32 (:56) M.Lynch up the middle to CLV 30 for 2 yards (M.Adams, T.Cousin).

3-6-CLE30 (:49) M.Lynch left tackle to CLV 29 for 1 yard (C.Williams).

4-5-CLE29 (:43) R.Lindell 47 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Right, Center-R.Neill, Holder-B.Moorman.

I think you might be talking about the Browns last possession:

1-10-CLE33 (2:18) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass short right to B.Edwards pushed ob at CLV 45 for 12 yards (T.McGee). Caught along sideline at CLV 44.

1-10-CLE45 (2:13) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass incomplete short right to K.Winslow (M.Stroud). Underthrown, QB's arm hit upon throw.

2-10-CLE45 (2:09) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass short right to K.Winslow to BUF 39 for 16 yards (P.Posluszny). Caught along sideliine at BUF 40.

1-10-BUF39 (2:00) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass incomplete short left to D.Stallworth (L.McKelvin). Coverage near sideline at BUF 32.

2-10-BUF39 (1:54) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass incomplete short right to K.Winslow. Thrown wide of receiver, near sideline at BUF 33.

3-10-BUF39 (1:50) (Shotgun) B.Quinn pass incomplete deep right to B.Edwards (T.McGee). Receiver and coverage along sideline at BUF 20.

4-10-BUF39 (1:44) P.Dawson 56 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-R.Pontbriand, Holder-D.Zastudil.

CLE 29 BUF 27, Plays: 7 Yards: 28 Possession: 0:46.

I was watching the game ... on Clevland's last scoring drive ... 2nd down ... the pass in the end zone was intended for Jamal Lewis. Jamal never had a chance to catch it.