[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Jacobs

myhousekey

I would rather root for the St Louis Cardinals than the St Louis Rams.

So I will jump on the bandwagon with you BD, seeing as how my Chiefs are about to be eliminated from playoff contention.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wacko:

Slayer...My company relocated to Nashville, post Katrina, so I am now in TN (not wearing any Orange). Lived on the North Shore, but my wifes parents are on the best bank (no yats please) and her Bro is in Covington, I make it back now and again, I will be there around December 15-18 for work, not sure where i will be staying, but will tip a few while I am there. Let me know if you will be in town and we could have a cold one.

will be here. Look forward to it.

Let me know what you guys decide and I may be able to join you.

BTW..... Slayer you gonna make it to the Metallica show Sun night?

No Metallica but going to see Siberian Ochestra in Dec

Plus just spent a poopyload on Satriano and Mountain at the HOB..

Edited by SLAYER

the only thing i haven't seen posted in this thread, i think, is that Ward practiced with

the first team offense this week which i guess is different for him, dunno....

i'd be happy with Jacobs playing the first half, getting 2 td's and 60 yrds

then sitting the second....or bring him in on ALL the goalines.....

i'l certainly be watching the pre games to make sure he's playing, listed as P

Bronco--I guess you passed over Mr Jacobs in you draft's . Nice move.

:wacko:

Yeah. Especially the dynasty league where I drafted him in the 4th round his rookie year & have held him since. Or the redraft league I own him in.

I know he could play with a full load if NY needed him today. I do know NY is going up against a pretty solid run D today. I don't know, and I don't think anyone else does until it happens, how much Coughlin will use him today. I'd love to start him, and probably will in at least one league unless I hear otherwise.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Jacobs (knee, probable) is fully expected to play Sunday against the Cardinals, a Giants team official confirmed Sunday morning, NFL.com reports.

Spin: Running the ball -- and thus keeping the Cards' offense off the field -- seems like a sound strategy Sunday and the Giants figure to continue to roll out their trio of talented and effective backs (including the bruising Jacobs) to that end this week.

Sun, Nov 23 Jacobs (knee, probable) is fully expected to play Sunday against the Cardinals, a Giants team official confirmed Sunday morning, NFL.com reports.

Recommendation: Running the ball -- and thus keeping the Cards' offense off the field -- seems like a sound strategy Sunday and the Giants figure to continue to roll out their trio of talented and effective backs (including the bruising Jacobs) to that end this week.

(Rotowire.com)

Sun, Nov 23 Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports New York Giants RB Brandon Jacobs (knee) will be active for the team's Week 12 game.

(KFFL)

Sun, Nov 23 Jacobs (knee, probable) is fully expected to play Sunday against the Cardinals, a Giants team official confirmed Sunday morning, NFL.com reports.

Recommendation: Running the ball -- and thus keeping the Cards' offense off the field -- seems like a sound strategy Sunday and the Giants figure to continue to roll out their trio of talented and effective backs (including the bruising Jacobs) to that end this week.

(Rotowire.com)

Sun, Nov 23 Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports New York Giants RB Brandon Jacobs (knee) will be active for the team's Week 12 game.

(KFFL)

Being active for the game does not necessarily equate to carrying the ball 15+ times.

Well, seeing as I had to have my lineups in by noon, this pretty much kills my chance at a playoff spot in one league now. What's worse is that I have Derrick Ward on my roster as well, but had no idea Jacobs would be deactivated before the noon games started today. :D

Although if Scheffler and Steve Smith combine for about 200 and 2 TDs in the second half, I may have enough cushion for Monday night as my opponent has Rogers, Jennings, and Grant. :wacko: