[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been Holding and Holding...

luke davenport

I know their schedule is tough. I know a torn hamstring is brutal to come back from. And I know it's MBIII's team. Still, the flashes Felix showed when in there, even just as CoP RB, were enough for me to hold onto him. But now I'm wondering just what the hell is up with this cat? Is he ever playing again? Has anyone heard anything that would make one believe he is still worth a roster space?

Edited by luke davenport

I'm holding him too. Last I heard Jones has set no timetable for return.

He's been doing some work on the side but his hamstring still hasn't healed.

From Rotoworld last week. He may be close to practicing.

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips says he is confident Felix Jones (hamstring) will return to practice Monday, with an eye toward playing at Washington in Week 11.

Jones worked out on the side Thursday as a precautionary measure. Make sure he practices in full next week and makes it through a game healthy before counting on him as a possible flex play.

Source: San Antonio Express-News