[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Woodley tonite?

alchico

Is Woodley a safe bet tonite? When healthy he has been a savior for me.

my LB's

Jackson, D'Qwell CLE LB vs Texans - Currently Starting

Johnson, Derrick KCC LB vs Bills

Peterson, Julian SEA LB vs Redskins- Currently Starting

Sims, Ernie DET LB vs Buccaneers - Bench

Thomas, Adalius NEP LB at Dolphins - OUT

Williams, DJ DEN LB vs Raiders - OUT

Woodley, LaMarr PIT LB vs Bengals - Currently Starting

Woodyard, Wesley DEN LB ® vs Raiders - Currently Starting

Only healthy (?) player i have left is Sims who has been a big letdown as of late and Johnson who is coming off a week 11 inj.

I just answered some guy's comment/question on my weekly rankings about Woodley. I wouldn't say he's a "safe" start but if you have no better options, he's definitely worth a shot. The Bengals are the league's worst in terms of giving up sacks and obviously Woodley has the penchant to get to the opposing QB. But he's been battling a calf injury (supposedly over it, but who knows) and he hasn't recorded a sack in three weeks. (only played in two games, though) Games against teams that have given up 40 total sacks on the season.

Yeah, he had 2 sacks against the Skins a few weeks ago but only netted 12 fantasy points. :wacko:

He's had one huge game, against the Ravens, and while he did play the Bengals well last time (16 fantasy points), his recent play, injury possibilities and the fact that fellow youngster Lawrence Timmons blew up against the Bengals, causes some second-guessing. Plus, we know that the "Jameses" will play well.

Woodley could go off for 10-15, or he could score 7-9. :D

Edit: Oh, and this reminds me that Sims was totally left off this week's rankings. He's been so disappointing recently. I had him in my last "grouping" of players to rank but he didn't make the cut. It'll be just my luck... he'll somehow go off this week. I might actually go with Sims over Woodley this week.

Edited by darin3

Chiefs are moving Derrick Johnson to MLB as well...so he could be a decent option this week.

I read that Johnson could play MLB or Boiman could play MLB. Keggerz how do you like Boiman for the rest of the season if Pat Thomas is out. He was a great replacement for me the past 2 weeks.

I read that Johnson could play MLB or Boiman could play MLB. Keggerz how do you like Boiman for the rest of the season if Pat Thomas is out. He was a great replacement for me the past 2 weeks.

I will comment more in depth later but I will say this now, there isnt a single player on KC I would feel comfortable relying on at this point.