[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday Night Game

The Champ is Here

Wind is whipping around a bit now at about 15mph, but looks like it's supposed to ease off somewhat before game time. So those high single-digit speeds should be right. But that would be fairly steady, and gusts could always be higher, calling for possible 15mph gusts and about half that for typical wind. Also looks like could be snowing somewhat more steady during the game now. The snowfall forecast has been bumped up since this morning.

surprising you would be this brash given our recent hard fought tie with the eagles. we definitely did not lose that game.

:wacko: You tell him Tone. Be proud of that Tie :D

Weather does not seem to be an issue at all right now at about 7pm.

No wind and no snow. That is no wind at all and there is no snow at all right now. Seems very calm but maybe it is the calm before the storm. :wacko: I am not pulling anyone from this game that I would normally start.

Weather does not seem to be an issue at all right now at about 7pm.

No wind and no snow. That is no wind at all and there is no snow at all right now. Seems very calm but maybe it is the calm before the storm. :wacko: I am not pulling anyone from this game that I would normally start.

Neither am I. So long as the weather stays as you described.Keep the updates comin from NFL Network.