[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIT vs CIN

BeeR

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Housh? Maybe long-term, but only 20 yards here so far.

Yeah, Holmes showing up is nice, Miller back is good.. Ben with 200 yards and a TD so far ain't bad, but did you start these guys? I wouldn't have, assuming I had other equal or better options. (But that's me and I'm not exactly leading my league this year, admittedly.) It wasn't even clear here that Miller was fully up to speed, and Holmes has been so iffy all year. And it's snowing! Ah, well, that is why I don't usually figure the weather in too much with my lineup.

wow...I lost a good amount of points with the Steelers D on that last drive...

they seem to lose a good amount of points for me within the last 10 minutes of each game....

they start the 4th quarter with about 30+ pts and finish the game with about 17....

god forbid they turned the ball over in one of the 3 or 4 gift wrapped INT's they should have had...

That is one of the major problems I have with the NFL crew ... coverage of the game is an after thought. They get involved in coversations and oh by the way such and such play just occurred.

Horrible coverage ... absolutely horrible.

+1, and absolutely no report on FWP or Holmes

Well Parker was wearing a jacket over his uniform on the sideline, but he was still wearing his helmet unlike most of the other players.

I don't think that meant anything. It seemed pretty clear by the way he looked that he was not going back into the game.

I started wondering, after he sort of tip toed out on his last run, if something was not wrong. Stilll wondering???

I don't think that meant anything. It seemed pretty clear by the way he looked that he was not going back into the game.

I started wondering, after he sort of tip toed out on his last run, if something was not wrong. Stilll wondering???

I saw it too Skippy and it looked like he tweaked something

Two weeks in a row the Steelers end a game with a Troy Polamalu interception. I really would have liked to see this one go for the TD.

So would I, but realistically the refs would have had a conference and called him down by contact, no TD

Holmes' return apparently was questionable from "blow to the head". Parker's status wasn't reported, but clearly he was out a good chunk of the game.

Having 10 days to recover will help. Tomlin press conference in a minute, we'll see if that yields anything.

Willie Parker pulled up lame on a third quarter rushing attempt Thursday.

Fast Willie didn't appear to step in a hole, but he hasn't returned to the game since awkwardly stepping out of bounds. There's been no word on whether it's an aggravation of his sprained left knee or if he pulled something else. With little room to run, Parker has just 37 yards on 15 carries thus far. Stay tuned for updates.