[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Delhomme and Garrard

BS Miscreant

before the season, garrard was a free agent in my dynasty league. i thought he'd do well, so i used a first-round pick to acquire him as my backup, "just in case" something happened to tom brady. brady got hurt, garrard has failed to live up to expectations, i'm 2-9 and my first-round pick now likely will be first overall in our rookie draft next year. :wacko:

before the season, garrard was a free agent in my dynasty league. i thought he'd do well, so i used a first-round pick to acquire him as my backup, "just in case" something happened to tom brady. brady got hurt, garrard has failed to live up to expectations, i'm 2-9 and my first-round pick now likely will be first overall in our rookie draft next year. :wacko:

Look at the bright side. Maybe by next year Garrard will remember how to play QB.

My feelings too, about both of them. I knew going in that they are both on good teams that would have strong ground games and that they would be safe for average to above average numbers with the possibility of being even better. Garrard is putting up just outside top 10 numbers which is what I figured he was safe for and Delhomme is hot and cold, mostly cold, and in the bottom third of the league. I don't mind having a guy at QB that is "safe" and less than spectacular but the real problem is neither of their schedules is likely to be kind to them down the stretch.

Garrard hasn't been so terrible as a backup QB. He sure won't win a game for you, but he doesn't pull weeks like freakin Delhomme has been either.

yeah, i shouldn't have said he has failed to live up to expectations -- or, at least, my expectations. i picked him up to be the bye-week starter and maybe to plug in for a few weeks if brady, my starter, was out for a few games. i never expected him to be good enough to be an every-week starter, but that's how i ended up having to use him.

:D

This will be a nice thread to look through next fall....

People who didn't watch many Jags games last year didn't notice how well the team was scoring, they averaged 20+ points/game all season.

Game manager? Dude can make all the throws, he has a great football mind and is very mature... can you say the same about romo?

Now they have brought in some new blood, and Walker is coming along...

This team has a very difficult schedule this year, and they are going to crush it.

Unfortunately I believed the hype and drafted him in my biggest money league. I think H8 owes me $250 for that.