[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants/Cardinals

Robash

Kenny Phillips with the sexy breakup of a Fitz TD. . .sweet

Well ... mixed feelings on that one ... I need some points from Fitz in 2 leagues today, but have the NYG defense going in one league, and want to see them get the win in that "other" league, the NFL.

:wacko:

Well ... mixed feelings on that one ... I need some points from Fitz in 2 leagues today, but have the NYG defense going in one league, and want to see them get the win in that "other" league, the NFL.

:wacko:

Sorry, I was speaking strictly as a Giants fan.

Oh, I have Rackers in my local. . .double sweet!!

Also, does anyone know what the deal is with the random patches of light on the field?

I noticed that as well ... perhaps it is divine intervention helping the Cardinals drive towards the playoffs after years of futility.

Edited by ts

Can anyone explain this free kick business?

Something Madden talked about a lot.

After a punt/kick, if the team makes a fair catch, they can opt to do a free kick instead of running a play. It is considered a continuation of the punting/'kicking play so there can be no time on the clock and it can still be run, and the defenders have to give a 10-yard cushion thus the "free" kick portion.

As BJ mentioned, Fair catch kick.

Fair Catch Kick

1. After a fair catch, the receiving team has the option to put the ball in play by a snap or a fair catch kick (field goal attempt), with fair catch kick lines established ten yards apart. All general rules apply as for a field goal attempt from scrimmage. The clock starts when the ball is kicked. (No tee permitted.)

Stupid Hightower ... we need a new FF stat ... plus points for the WR that causes defensive pass interference to be called, I'd be golden on that stat with Fitz today.

NYG offense needs to pick it up a notch now, or this game might slip away from them.

Stupid Hightower ... we need a new FF stat ... plus points for the WR that causes defensive pass interference to be called, I'd be golden on that stat with Fitz today.

NYG offense needs to pick it up a notch now, or this game might slip away from them.

I'm concerned about their ability to close this game out given the current state of their running game.

Indeed ... I'd like to see Bradshaw get a couple of chances here, change up the pace a bit perhaps.

Absolutely, and not just because I had to sub him in for Jacobs in my local. The G-Men are also used to having defenses that are more worn out by this time. We'll see how it goes. Good drive going here though.