[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ate dinner with Big Ben last night

Brentastic

Get over yourself you flucking dushe. You're a newbie and I was just sharing a simple story with some friends - I don't think at any time I said it was anything mind-blowing nor did I claim or intimate to having an obsession.

i'm a oil and vinegar???? you're the one that felt the need to share this "simple story"...sorry guy but it's nowhere near a story. do you watch football for the sport or for whacking off to?

i'm a oil and vinegar???? you're the one that felt the need to share this "simple story"...sorry guy but it's nowhere near a story. do you watch football for the sport or for whacking off to?

If you're not pounding your pud to a fathead of Big Ben or Tom Brady then you're not a fan of the NFL.

you sound like a stalker. who gives a shhh if you ate dinner next to a football player. how did this make your night interesting and how in the hell did you have something to talk about after? congratulations on sitting next to a grown man that throws a ball for a living.

You will fit in well here. Unprovoked personal attacks play pretty well on this board. Welcome.

Two ex-bandmates of mine also attended high school with BB. From what I gather Findlay is a small town - what a small world.

Small town out in the country- Ben is a total hero out there. I live about 20 minutes from Cleveland so as far as we're concerned, he's just another Steeler.

And yes, it is a small world.

I have run into Ben and several others in restaurants around Pittsburgh plenty of times. The people that they draw once they are recognized is crazy. Women are the worst as they will make total slut looking asses out of themselves. I mean I am talking mature women that don't stand a chance with these guys making total clowns out of their selves. The coolest of all to see are the hockey players as everyone can recognize them and they seem like rock stars and play with the fans a lot. The football players actually blend pretty easy unless it is a Big Ben, Hines Ward, Willy Parker or other guy that makes the TV a lot.

One guy that I have run into a few times is Max Starks and when I tell you that the guy is hugh I mean the guy is HUGH. I have seen him a few times and I just can not get over his size.

Kemoeatu by all accounts actually seems like an okay guy. He probably saved one of my buddies dad from being killed by Santanio Holmes' posse as my buddies dad did not want his daughter messing around with Holmes since he feels the guy is bad news. About a month later his is caught with the Josh Gordon. :wacko:

up by 40+ w/gates going now and brees and grant tomorrow...teams in my sig

i just don't understand this obsession with "celebrities" that people have. it's quite pathetic really. if it were a funny story or something interesting happened, okay do tell. but this was as much a story as me pissing in the same urinal that will smith once pissed in.

I once took a piss next to Digger Phelps in a bar in DC. He didn't wash his hands.

Ben seems like a pretty good guy to me............. :D

:wacko:

I did view your link...not bad. However, by many local accounts here in the Burg he is as we say a jagov. Not that I care if he is nice to some dirty ho looking for attention, but I have heard many people that have run into him had bad experiences. Does not vmatter to me though, I am happy to have him as our QB. When you consider the list between Ben and Bradshaw, I would rather have a winner than a nice guy any day.

I did view your link...not bad. However, by many local accounts here in the Burg he is as we say a jagov. Not that I care if he is nice to some dirty ho looking for attention, but I have heard many people that have run into him had bad experiences. Does not vmatter to me though, I am happy to have him as our QB. When you consider the list between Ben and Bradshaw, I would rather have a winner than a nice guy any day.

I've actually heard similar things as well.

Get over yourself you flucking dushe. You're a newbie and I was just sharing a simple story with some friends - I don't think at any time I said it was anything mind-blowing nor did I claim or intimate to having an obsession.

that's where you lost dino88......he never heard of such a thing.

I've actually heard similar things as well.

I know for sure that the wait staff down at PF Changs does not care for him at all. He used to get free food because he said that Changs was his favorite place to eat in some magazine but the wait staff said that he was always hard to wait on and that he would get a zero bill and stiff them on the tip. A lot of them eat at Changs and he is the only one that I ever heard them complain about.

I have seen Willie Parker down there twice so I know he goes there pretty often as well and they never say anything bad about him and his posse.

Who was the guy that was at the celebrity golf outing this year?....I forget. Pictures w/ Jauron and others. I remember him saying that the only turd that was walking around with bodyguards was Ben R.

Seems to have an inlated sense of himself it would appear.

Who was the guy that was at the celebrity golf outing this year?....I forget. Pictures w/ Jauron and others. I remember him saying that the only turd that was walking around with bodyguards was Ben R.

Seems to have an inlated sense of himself it would appear.

:wacko: kpholmes

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=249877

Edited by Big John

i just don't understand this obsession with "celebrities" that people have. it's quite pathetic really. if it were a funny story or something interesting happened, okay do tell. but this was as much a story as me pissing in the same urinal that will smith once pissed in.

I don't know if you noticed it or not, but this forum is about football. Brentastic sat next to multiple football players. He just mentioned it as a pretty cool thing. It's not as if he was drooling all over them asking them for autographs and pictures, so I fail to see where he was pathetic.

All we need is Jerry Lewis and we are all set

Post of the year.

If you're not pounding your pud to a fathead of Big Ben or Tom Brady then you're not a fan of the NFL.

:wacko: