[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets / Titans

whomper

Great game so far. Jets chipping away at them and look very confident. Titans got a big turnover or the Jets are possibly up 10-0. Titans just showed some signs of life on their last drive but had 2 very bad dropped passes. The one by scaife would have been a big gainer.

Edited by whomper

i have been waiting for Tenn to finally be exposed by a good team and i think its definitely gonaa happen today

edit to add : Good team also means team playing well when they face Titans ...Titans beat Colts when Colts were playing there worst

Edited by isleseeya

Its so cool that I can't get the game of the week. I am definitely purchasing Direct TV next year. HOW CAN THIS NOT BE A NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAME!!!

:wacko:

I got it here in Western Oregon over Comcast. Not sure what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Titans passing game was f'n brutal. Looks like they may have peaked too early in the season, as the Colts have done in the recent past.

The Titans have weaknesses, but so does every team in the NFL this year. The Jets match up very well against teams that have bid slow LB's, like the Titans. Keller and Washington thrive on this sort of matchup.

The Titans have many more weaknesses on offense. No real good deep threat, no real sure handed reliable WR for those 3rd downs, and a QB that despite Phil Simms' opinion, does not have a great arm for the deep pass. Having said all of that, the Titans are still a SB contender. It's all about matchuops, game plans and execution.

The 2 teams that matchup really well against the Jets are Indy and Pitt. Fast LB corps. The Jets did look very good today. They showed the NFL what the Titans' team weaknesses are, but not many teams have a Leon Washington and a Dustin Keller.