[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sportsline BCS Bowl Projections

theeohiostate

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

Gotta feel for OU and Texas fans if these projections hold true . USC and Florida could make menses meat of those squads, imo.

Big Ten team Penn St and SEC Alabama are set up for walkover wins.

Edited by theeohiostate

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

Gotta feel for OU and Texas fans if these projections hold true . USC and Florida could make menses meat of those squads, imo.

Big Ten team Penn St and SEC Alabama are set up for walkover wins.

Alabama a walk over win???????????????

We will see....love the bias opinions...Dont underestimate a team that has been to the BCS before and walked all over a BCS "so called" team!!!

No Fear whatsoever with Bama'...as for OU,Texas,Penn St,FLA would be tough going.

Not convnced about the Rose Bowl. With two weeks to prepare Oregon will be a tough out for the Beavers even at home. :wacko:

I agree, but the right team wont be selected in this case. Someone will pick a 2 loss Big 10 school over Boise St, who is more deserving. At least with Oregon St winning the Pac-10, there is no argument SC deserves to be in the NC mix, and a conference champion or 1 loss team is getting in, instead of any 2 loss teams who won nothing.

My $.02

Title game would be fun to watch. I can't argue too much..but really, this year is as good a year as any where if you had a 4 or 8 team playoff, it would be wide open. This one could go either way but I would slightly favor Florida b/c of OUs recent postseason record.

USC v Texas? As an SC alum, I'd love a rematch so bring it on.

Alabama v Utah? For some reason, I want to say Bama rolls in this one even though I find them to be just a bit underwhelming.

OSU v Penn State. I think OSU loses next week to Oregon so this matchup will be shot to hell then. Then it will be USC v Penn State and yet another USC Rose Bowl slaughter. Penn State is a nice team, but this goes SC.

BC v Cincy? Kinda a ratings yawner. That said, Cincy should win this one and maybe big.

Boise gets screwed if they are left out. They should be top 8.

:wacko: