[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Herm is a loser

fingfootball

link

Smart money says... Take the field and give the points. Herm Edwards is now 53-70 as a head coach in the NFL. That’s 43.1%. By losing to Dick Jauron today, Edwards dropped below Jauron (43.8%) in career winning percentage. In fact, of the sixteen head coaches who have at least 75 decisions, Edwards ranks …last – dead last.

Well, I'd have to think that KC could easily turn that club around. Herm might not be the answer but that offense is clicking pretty good with Thigpen at the helm. He looks like a pretty solid little QB and he's got some playmakers around him with Bowe and Gonzo. Definitely some 'big holes' in the defense that need patching though...

Well, I'd have to think that KC could easily turn that club around. Herm might not be the answer but that offense is clicking pretty good with Thigpen at the helm. He looks like a pretty solid little QB and he's got some playmakers around him with Bowe and Gonzo. Definitely some 'big holes' in the defense that need patching though...

I haven't seen KC play so i could be way off base here, but does Thigpen remind anyone of the Billy Volek situation. Offense is just completely airing it out because they have no choice. Team still sucks but they're scoring lots of points. Especially if Herm is still there next year i could see them going back to a much more run oriented offense and who knows if that involves Thigpen or not.

I really don't know if this is the case...

Or is this the case....

I haven't seen KC play so i could be way off base here, but does Thigpen remind anyone of the Billy Volek situation. Offense is just completely airing it out because they have no choice. Team still sucks but they're scoring lots of points. Especially if Herm is still there next year i could see them going back to a much more run oriented offense and who knows if that involves Thigpen or not.

:wacko:

Either way, Thigpen is winning people (read: me) some key fantasy matchups as the season winds down. I don't know if the KC brass thinks Thigpen is their future, but why not give him a shot?

BTW, Mark Bradley looks awesome for this team. If Gonzo can stick around for a few more years, this offense might look snazzy with Bowe, Bradley, Gonzo and Charles (assuming LJ is gone sooner rather than later).

They do have to air it out to keep up with the scores that the D is handing out but if you watch Tyler, he's a big, mobile QB and makes defenders miss with his agility. Shows good thinking with a lot of his passes and he's got some arm strength and precision. Granted, trying to keep up with all the scoring makes him vulnerable to turnovers but still, he's kept them in quite a few games the last few weeks despite the defensive woes.

And don't even get me started on Bradley...this guy is awesome when 'he's on the field'...which so far seems to be about 6-8 games per season. He looked great in Chicago when he played but he always seems to have some ailment that keeps him off the field for about half the year.

Seems a bit ironic that a Raider fan is making fun of another teams coach :wacko:

"Commitment to Mediocrity"

:D

I've had to put up with my joke of a franchise since Gruden left - I'll enjoy every bit of not being in last place in the AFC West do to another team's incompetence at the coaching position.

I know the VIkings staff were pretty upset when Thigpen went to KC from the taxi squad - Childress and Co. really liked the kid and thought he had a future. Too bad he was somehow stuck behind T-Jax or perhaps he could be throwing the ball around for the purple these days, or at least be the second option, depending on whatever is in the head of Childress these days.