[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, what do YOU need on Monday night?

MTSuper7

2 leagues still up in the air

In my local I need 10 points from Rodgers and GB DEF to win, he has none left.

In the other I need Lance Moore held to bascially nothing, as I have none left I've already chalked it up to a loss.

1 league I need Shockey and Bush to score less then 28 points. With Bush not playing I should be ok.

In another league I just need Brees to not have a -7 points.

A -6 would be fine with me :wacko:

If Brees outscores Rodgers, Grant, and Jennings by 20, I win and clinch a play-off spot (not likely)

If Brees scores 40 pts regardless of whether or not I win, I clinch a play-off spot (also not likely)

If Rodgers, Grant, and Jennings combine for 58 pts, I clinch a play-off spot (not likely but perhaps better chance than the others).

Good news is that even if those things don't happen, I'd have to lose twice, another team would have to win twice, and another would have to go 1-1 (but not 2-0) for me not to make the play-offs.

Wins are wrapped up in all my leagues except one PPR league where I am 58 points behind. My opponent is done and I have Rodgers, Grant, Jennings, and Colston, plus there are 5 point bonuses for 250+ passing yard, 100+ rushing yards, and 125+ rec yards. With that scoring and what looks to be (hopefully) a score-fest tonight, I have a 50/50 chance of pulling out the win.

In one other league, half the prize money goes to high scoring teams through week 17 and I still have Rodgers going. Bottom line: I want all my players to do really well, but really want Rodgers to go off.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I would like Brees to have a Casselesque type night even though I've won this week, chasing high season score in my local.

The first and second place team in my local was duking it out over the weekend, they are both done and the first place team won by 0.06 points (determined by the last Manning pass to Harrison last night). I think that is the tightest margin ever in our league.

I lost in 4983 to the good Captain Hook already, although my team held up better this weekend than I expected. :wacko:

Edited by Gunther

Up by 30 and some change and need Pierre Thomas keep pushing me ahead while my opponent has Drew Brees. I feel a bit nervous because Brees could have one of those sick games. I am glad Bush is ruled out so I don't have to worry about making the right choice between him and Thomas.

Going against Brees,Jennings and Lance Moore. I have Crosby and a 46 point advantage. Controling my own destiny to the playoffs and the dude chasing me has won already. So I figure I can withstand about 23 points from Brees, 13 from Jennings, and 9 from Moore. Mason should give me some cushion though. You figure if Jennings scores or moves the ball into scoring range I'll get Kicker points. So as long as Brees doesn't pull a Matt Cassel or a Trent Edwards or a Chad Pennington I should be okay.