[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Culpepper has been a real boon to Detroit

Grits and Shins

Just release Stanton. What more can you do to slap him in the face? You sign a has been, activate someone who can't make an NFL team(Henson)and make him #2. Just release the poor guy.

I couldn't agree more. They obviously have no confidence in him in any way shape or form. If they intend to keep him why not allow him to learn on the run. To me this QB situation really shows what a sad sack organization the Lions really are.

Just release Stanton. What more can you do to slap him in the face? You sign a has been, activate someone who can't make an NFL team(Henson)and make him #2. Just release the poor guy.

Stanton is listed as doubtful with a concussion, that is why they signed Henson. I would like to see them give Stanton a chance, but they honestly cannot keep a QB healthy.

Ah what could have been this year!

What do they have against Stanton? Martz tears down his mechanics then they put him on IR for a 6 week injury.

This year they won't play him yet they sign 2 new guys who don't know the offense. What did he ever do to them? They won't even give the guy a chance. He can't be worse than Culpepper.

If I were him I'd try and go to an NFC North team and kick Detroit's ass whenever possible.

I couldn't agree more. They obviously have no confidence in him in any way shape or form. If they intend to keep him why not allow him to learn on the run. To me this QB situation really shows what a sad sack organization the Lions really are.

Well we all know it's all Millen's fault.

oops forgot that that well-worn excuse is gone........um....