[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My fantasy team is falling apart! What is up with Colston?

barrett14

I am currently riding a 3 game losing streak and thought my team was loaded with depth until now I am wondering if I will make it past the 1st round of my playoffs. Hightower is falling apart. LT isn't doing anything, and Colston has got me worried... big time.

Colston was one catch away from puting up a big fat ZERO. What is the deal with him?

I am currently riding a 3 game losing streak and thought my team was loaded with depth until now I am wondering if I will make it past the 1st round of my playoffs. Hightower is falling apart. LT isn't doing anything, and Colston has got me worried... big time.

Colston was one catch away from puting up a big fat ZERO. What is the deal with him?

I wish my WR can go 1 reception for 70 yards and a TD every week

Colston was playing against Charles Woodson last night. Other people were open. Colston is still drawing double teams as well which has left others like Moore open.

I don't watch every snap of saints games as you do, but from what I've seen, Lance Moore just seems to be the go to guy. Yes, Colston has nagging injuries, and double coverage, but he had double coverage all year last year as well. Moore last night seemed like he was the primary target in the passing game, or first read for the majority of the time. For the first time in his short career, Colston has a legit wr opposite of him.

i watched Brees and for the most part, 60-70& of the plays i watched, he didn't even look in Colston'

direction...at least he didn't turn his head....the play Bree's got pulled down and threw into a lineman (no flag),

i think he was going to Colston.....Colston is not 100% but is still drawing doubles....

seems like NO is partly using him as a decoy

I don't watch every snap of saints games as you do, but from what I've seen, Lance Moore just seems to be the go to guy. Yes, Colston has nagging injuries, and double coverage, but he had double coverage all year last year as well. Moore last night seemed like he was the primary target in the passing game, or first read for the majority of the time. For the first time in his short career, Colston has a legit wr opposite of him.

Not sure who I heard say this after the game(Brees maybe)...said they were attacking them underneath and across the middle...and yeah i know the colston TD was a Fly down the left side

I honestly think once Bush returns then Colston will be looked to more often because he won't see the doubles as much.