[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Vick was out today and you owned an NFL team...

Jrick35

One thing not being stated is this: we all rail on certain owners of teams for being terrible owners. What do those owners have in common?

Their teams suck

Hell, even Jerry Jones we castigate, but not cause he brings in punks, but because he's a meddlesome GM/Owner type.

So the holier than thou "never no matter what even if he was Dan Marino" is fine, but if that's the case start speaking up about owners today.

Myself, once all the legal and suspension stuff is done, I'd evaluate him like I would anyone else - he'd have some huge negative marks on the PR side, plus he's the type of QB you have to "build" around for a few years and he's getting up there so not sure that could happen - so probably not, but at league minimum, maybe.

yes i would definitely sign him...probably go the route of a rb or wr though. and with the "wildcat" spreading from team to team, he could be huge in that type of offense. imagine him in the backfield next to the qb, the defense wouldn't know what to do.

for everyone saying he sucks, you have to admit that he is one of the most exciting players to watch of the past decade.

Edited by dino88