[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

umm.....urlacher

dmarc117

Maybe he's taking a page from Johnny Cash's book on how to raise a tough son. He wanted to name the kid sue but mom wouldn't have it, so he decided to toughen up the kid by turning him into a cross-dresser. He'd have to fight his way through grade school.

My first thought: So what?

My second thought: If this disturbs Mom so much, why in the Seven Hells is she make it public knowledge?

My third thought: pink Cinderella diapers. I wonder if they have those in Depends....?

Looks like you've reached your quota.

huh?

See, I told you. :D

quota

noun

1. a prescribed number; "all the salesmen met their quota for the month"

2. a proportional share assigned to each participant

As in, you had 3 thoughts today, you met your quota for the day.

No?

It's not as funny when you have to explain it. :wacko:

But at least Hat Trick got it. :D

I remember there was news a year or so ago that Urlacher had left a message for baby mama along the lines of "You're raising him to be a little enchilada." Maybe he's trying to emphasize the point.

Peace

policy

Edited by policyvote

My second thought: If this disturbs Mom so much, why in the Seven Hells is she make it public knowledge?

Assuming that mom is the ex-significant other that Urlacher had a very public feud with about a year and a half ago (when she released his text messages to the press), this isn't surprising.

Mom needs to stop acting like a spoiled, gold-digging whore and Urlacher needs to grow the f up and stop using his son as a weapon against his ex. Really stupid, childish behavior on both their parts. :wacko:

Edited by Bill Swerski

Maybe he's taking a page from Johnny Cash's book on how to raise a tough son. He wanted to name the kid sue but mom wouldn't have it, so he decided to toughen up the kid by turning him into a cross-dresser. He'd have to fight his way through grade school.

Shel Silverstein wrote the song.