[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lance Moore

Broken

As long as Brees is there he has value

Yep. Moore has played extremely well. Good routes & outstanding hands. I don't think that is a fluke. As long as he has someone like Colston or Bush to keep the focus off him & Brees throwing then I think he will have very good value.

With the amount that they pass the ball and the lack of any progress by Meacham, I don't see why Moore can't continue this next year. Colston can still have a good season alongside Moore, with Henderson as the deep threat. McAllister will be gone so they'll pass more around the goal-line. He has the trust of the best QB in the NFL, so I think he has huge keeper potential.

As long as Brees is there he has value

+1

There's always a chance opposing Ds will start rolling coverage to Moore but he'll still be in a pass wacky offense with a top QB.

Also it shouldn't go unnoted... he's versatile. Payton moves him around a lot yet Brees still finds him so opposing Ds may never be able to totally shut Moore down.

Don't forget that hopefully Adrian Arrington will be back in the mix next year as well. The 2008 7th round draft pick had looked good in camp and preseason but was put on IR because of a sprained toe.

Also the Saints have had a ton of injuries on offense this year (Colston, Bush, Shockey just to name a few) so Moore has been the main beneficiary just by staying healthy.

I still think he'll be an integral part of the offense next year but I'd be suprised if his numbers are as high as this year with everyone else back to full strength (hopefully).

The only Saint that will be worth his slot in FF drafts next year is Mr. Brees.

Wait....that's the same case this year.

Oh, and last year too.

The last steal the Saints had, as far as FF is concerned, was Mr. Colston's rookie season.

I forget who gave the first heads up, i think it was Rajn. Best call i've witnessed here at our little congregation.