[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants/Eagles

Robash

I give the Eagles a good shot at winning this regardless of the Burress distractions. The Eagles are the desperate team, a solid division rival and have the tools to beat the Giants. Just stack the box with eight and play man to man on the WR's. Eli is good for a turnover or two. If you can't handle Toomer, Dixon and Boss man to man then why the hell did you go out and give Samuel the big buck$? Is Samuel even playing this week?

The Eagles basically said that they were going to stack the box with those eight. Maybe it won't be Jacobs that beats them this time. :wacko:

The Eagles basically said that they were going to stack the box with those eight. Maybe it won't be Jacobs that beats them this time. :D

good play action passes and screens to Ward :D gogo offensive line.

I am stuck and work and I am gonna miss this game :wacko:

that sucks Keg...ill drink a few cold ones :D at the bar for you. Guinness with a side of American Ale thrown in work for you?

Edited by Robash

I too am missing the game because I just moved and don't have television yet. Keeping up with it on Sportsline though. Not fun so far. 6th punt of the game coming up.

if you have access to high speed internet - go to justin.tv for a stream of the game.

classic nfc east slugfest . when healthy westbrook is one of the most dangerous weapons in the nfl. eagles manned up.

+1

Looked a lot better than I expected. I didn't even pick my team in my work pool. :D

Wonder where all the "Jints" fans disappeared too? :wacko:

Wonder where all the "Jints" fans disappeared too? :wacko:

We're setting up a strange precedent of only losing to crappy teams. That's fine, since the playoffs are filled with good teams.

See you then. Well, not you per se.

We're setting up a strange precedent of only losing to crappy teams. That's fine, since the playoffs are filled with good teams.

See you then. Well, not you per se.

I figured you guys would wait till you actually clinch a playoff spot till you start taking it easy. Kind of like the Mets.