[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which 2 of 3 WR to start, Holmes, Walter or Hester?

dfine

I have to start 4 WR each week. I am already starting Boldin and Bowe.

Scoring: 10% yardage, 5 points Td's, NO PPR

Which 2 of the 3 would you start.

Devin Hester at home vs Jacksonville(No Mathis for Jacksonville, could make a big play)

Santonio Holmes at Home vs Dallas(looks like snow, where the field and wind might be bad. If playing conditions are ok, Newman will be on Ward. Which means Holmes could have a good day)

Kevin Walter at Packers(could be playing from behind. He does fine with Shaub in there. He is do for another big game)

Tough choices, I think they are all close?

Let me know what you think?

I guess I'm the exception, but I like Hester the best of the three. The Bears seem to be taking at least one or shots downfield per game, Hester is the most likely recipiient. There are also rumors he may take some snaps out of the wildcat formation.

I don't like either of the other two as much, although I think I'd take Holmes ahead of Walter -- Steve Slaton should be dominating the offense for the Texans, Schaub may be rusty, and if he's NOT he'll be looking for Andre Johnson or Owen Daniels (or Slaton) before Walter. And the Cowboys pass D isn't as strong as the Packers (who really only had that one horrible game against the Saints, or would look even better).

Please see mine at http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393

Holmes is #1 no question

The other is more difficult as both HOU and CHI will be able to run on their opponents...

1- about Walter, GB had been very ough on opposing #2WR before the last couple of weeks (plus Schaub's return bumps Owen Daniels in the passing progression

2- Hester has been taken off kick-return duties by the coach because he's becoming the true #1 WR in that offense... but Orton is not all the way back yet

I would go with Hester based on the # of targets he will get and the fact that JAX just lost their CB Mathis for the season

Here's mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275408