[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Help... Will Answer Yours

jjammer

Flex 1 Moore -- he's proven himself to be a top tier receiver this week and has a decent matchup. He puts up decent points consistently. Hixon is unproven -- I know he had a couple of decent games, but I think the running game (with all 3 Giant RB's healthy) will take priority this week, and he's also got Kevin Boss and Amani Toomer to contend with. Remember, now teams are preparing for Hixon. As for Evans, he's always a threat to score, but is very inconsistent -- and this week JP Losman is at QB for the Bills, which hurts his value.

Flex 2 Sammy -- he's the the #1 back for the Pats now, they should be able to pull ahead and hopefully run ball control -- I think he's a good bet to get in the endzone. Ward is part of the 3-headed Giant RBBC and won't get as many opportunities. And Shockey is a TE who's probably the Saints 4th receiving option -- I almost always start an RB at flex ahead of a WR if I got the choice, a TE is rarely in the mix. Not only is Morris the most likely of the 3 to score, he should get the most touches (and most yards).

So I babbled a lot more than LayLow, but agree with him -- Lance Moore and Sammy Morris. Good luck (you already answered mine)

Flex 1 I would go with Moore. he is Brees #1 target and this will be a shoot out so Moore should be good for 100 and 1.

Flex 2 Morris - he has the best chance at a TD this week going against a weak Def. Ward and Shockey are gambles with less upside.

can you respond to mine? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275486

PPR League

Flex 1: Lee Evans v. Lance Moore v. Domenik Hixon

Flex 2: Sammy Morris v. Derrick Ward v. Jeremy Shockey

Which one (1) of these in each flex do I start and why?

Please post a link to yours so I can answer!

Thanks

Hitting you back- thanks.

Gotta go Moore on the match up vs. Atls pass D, and his targets plus Brees.

And Morris on match up vs,. Seat. vs. Ward playing Phillys tough run D.