[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Thomas or Sammy Morris

LayLow

Pierre Thomas or Morris Non-ppr  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you play at fles

• Morris @ SEA
    • Thomas vs ATL

I personally think Morris will get more carries and has been pretty solid in the past when he gets his touches. Thomas is solid, but they have so many weapons there it's hard to know who will get the ball. And I believe that Bush is expected to get more carries this week, as he is getting more healthy.

I think they're both actually pretty good choices, I would probably go with Sammy Morris because I figure the Pats should win easily and maybe use some ball control -- Thomas is very solid but the Saints have SO many weapons and can score from so far away there may not be many goalline opportunities. But I think they're pretty comparable - I might actually resort to my default tiebreaking criteria of "pick the guy whose game is televised".

Good luck -- please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=275393