[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B S trade

claymont

Guy i'm playing the next two weeks in the playoffs made this trade with a guy I beat twice this year.(im sitting at 12-1)

P traded Muhsin Muhammad, Car to SMIL

P traded Kevin Boss, NYG to SMIL

SMIL traded Kurt Warner, Ari to P guess

SMIL traded Tony Gonzalez, KC to P

The sad thing is everyone has to vote to approve a trade more than 5 vetos it doesn't go through. I guess people don't want me to win this league. I say this whole trade is complete BS, nbut theres nothing I can do(side note this is a free league with friends from work)

Guy i'm playing the next two weeks in the playoffs made this trade with a guy I beat twice this year.(im sitting at 12-1)

P traded Muhsin Muhammad, Car to SMIL

P traded Kevin Boss, NYG to SMIL

SMIL traded Kurt Warner, Ari to P guess

SMIL traded Tony Gonzalez, KC to P

The sad thing is everyone has to vote to approve a trade more than 5 vetos it doesn't go through. I guess people don't want me to win this league. I say this whole trade is complete BS, nbut theres nothing I can do(side note this is a free league with friends from work)

This is all I need to know... Why waste your time with free leagues? I have never been in one, and never will, but the only way I could ever possibly see myself joining one is if it was a league full of people I REALLY wanted to be in a league with, and had no other option to do so. Okay, this would never really happen, but for argument's sake... If you're saying that these members all actually made a point to vote for this trade to go through, get out of the league. They clearly have no clue, which is probably why they're not willing to put anything at stake to begin with.

There are plenty of reasonably cheap pay leagues out there, looking for members. Convince your co-workers to ante up, or find a real league. :wacko:

A few thoughts:

How can we really analyze any trade without seeing full rosters. Maybe the team that's giving up Warner has a couple other stud QBs but really needs a WR. Not saying I would make the trade, but seeing rosters always helps.

As has been mentioned, your league needs a trade deadline.

Finally, I'm in a couple of free leagues with members of thehuddle. These two leagues are as competitive as any league I've ever been in. The strength of a league has little to nothing to do with the $$ involved--it has to do with the individuals involved. I've seen plenty of posts of stupid/questionable actions/mistakes where there was money involved.

A few thoughts:

How can we really analyze any trade without seeing full rosters. Maybe the team that's giving up Warner has a couple other stud QBs but really needs a WR. Not saying I would make the trade, but seeing rosters always helps.

Her are the two teams latest rosters after the trade:

Team One:

Kurt Warner

Frank Gore

Ronnie Brown

Thomas Jones

Andre Johnson

Donald Driver

Tony Gonzalez

Giants D/ST

Jason Hanson

Team 2

Brett Favre

Reggie Bush

Marshawn Lynch

Ted Ginn Jr.

Marvin Harrison

Terrell Owens

Kevin Boss

Ravens D/ST

Nick Folk

In this league Warner avg. 75 points a game and Gonzo 16.6

Muhammad avg is 11 and Boss avg is 7

I too play in a free league (work). I tried everything I could to get everyone to pitch in just $20 to make it competitive and people to take it serious. Nope!!

I work with a bunch of Mormon's. No one there know's what gambling is.. So free it was, and very uneventful it was at that. NO ONE traded and to make it worse, my first 5 picks:

1 - J Addai,

2 - T Brady,

3 - M Colston,

4 - L Maroney,

5 - T Holt..

Starting the season I thought I had a really solid team - if only I could have seen the future!!

ALL busts! Needless to say I'm sitting at the bottom and I hear about it weekly..

Her are the two teams latest rosters after the trade:

Team One:

Kurt Warner

Frank Gore

Ronnie Brown

Thomas Jones

Andre Johnson

Donald Driver

Tony Gonzalez

Giants D/ST

Jason Hanson

Team 2

Brett Favre

Reggie Bush

Marshawn Lynch

Ted Ginn Jr.

Marvin Harrison

Terrell Owens

Kevin Boss

Ravens D/ST

Nick Folk

In this league Warner avg. 75 points a game and Gonzo 16.6

Muhammad avg is 11 and Boss avg is 7

No backups in the league? That was what unta was getting at.. The guy with Warner ha Favre putting up respectable numbers, but since he isn;t even trading for a starter in Muhammad, it certainly has a foul stench to it.

And you may need to tweak your scoring system if QBs score that much more than the other positions.