[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Florida-Bama

jaxfactor

Sarge,

Just cuirously, how many NC games over the last five years have you picked correctly? I know you got UF-OSU very wrong. I'll bet you got 2003 wrong (LSU-OU). I'm guessing you got 2004 wrong (USC-OU).

I think you got 2007 right (LSU-OSU). You may have got 2005 right (TX - USC).

So in the last five years, at best, you picked 2 NC games correctly. Not to be disrespectful, explain to me why I should put any stock in your opinion as you are wrong more than you are right.

His being wrong isn't reserved to college football. His NFL predictions, where he calls you a tool if you don't agree with him, almost always are wrong as well.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FL/OU will be a great match up.

I agree

The humans will give FLA credit for beating the #1 team, as they have given FLA credit for beating ranked LSU, Vandy, and FSU.

But the computers will give them credit for beating their current ranking is how I understand it. Either way, this game is a quality win for FLA, regardless if Bama was over ranked. But when you stay undefeated in the BCS conference, regardless how good you are, you will be ranked this high. Dont you think pollsters hated putting Penn St that high earlier in the year, when they knew they were not as good as their ranking.

Good luck to your Sooners, sarge

WOW, what a stupid thing to do at the end of the game, if #63 is a starter the NCAA might hit him with a supension due the kicking the Bama player when he was on the ground. And it was very evident as I saw it on the DVR, no doubt about it. Its a shame that a player has a classles moment and it reflects on his school and coaches more than the player. :wacko:

We are the boys from old Florida

F-L-O-R-I-D-A

Where the girls are the fairest,

The boys are the squarest

Of any old state down our way

We are all strong for old Florida

Down where the old Gators play--GO GATORS!

In all kinds of weather

We'll all stick together

for F-L-O-R-I-D-A

Just my $0.02 after a tough loss....

I haven't posted on this forum in quite some time, but enjoyed reading the banter as the season ebbed and flowed. As a long time Bama fan (one of the only on these boards), I have enjoyed the season tremendously. The better team won tonight, but the Tide have nothing to hang their head about. No one - and I mean no one - expected them to come this far this fast.... and they will only get better.

Tonight was not an end by any stretch. If anything, it will serve to motivate Saban even more. Just what the SEC needs.

See y'all in '09.

Roll Tide

Just my $0.02 after a tough loss....

I haven't posted on this forum in quite some time, but enjoyed reading the banter as the season ebbed and flowed. As a long time Bama fan (one of the only on these boards), I have enjoyed the season tremendously. The better team won tonight, but the Tide have nothing to hang their head about. No one - and I mean no one - expected them to come this far this fast.... and they will only get better.

Tonight was not an end by any stretch. If anything, it will serve to motivate Saban even more. Just what the SEC needs.

See y'all in '09.

Roll Tide

I agree that Bama will be back. They do have to replace their QB, but Saban doesn't require a game breaker, just a game manager so I really don't see them missing a beat next year. That Julio Jones kid is scary good, and he's just a freshman? Geez!. Good luck to you Bama boys. If Tebow and Harvin stick around for one more season, I'm sure there will be a rematch next year. Classy post bigrocks! And you are correct that Bama has nothing to hang their heads about. They weren't supposed to be this good until next year. Saban was classy too in wishing the Gator good luck and that he hopes they win the NC.

Edited by jaxfactor