[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lions/Vikes

MikesVikes

One of the reasons that I am rooting for the Vikings is the 2 tools/slappys that try to pass as Lions radio announcers.

You would think that a trip to the Super Bowl is on the line for the Lions.

:wacko:

I was at the game today. I couldn't pass up free tickets. It was cool to see the Lions play hard again, but they're not going to win a game. I saw a shirt that summed up the Lions.

Detroit Lions Preseason 2008

4-0

NFL Presason Champs

:wacko:

The Lions had this game right in there sights. I don't understand how you can overturn that call of a completion and 1st and goal at the 9. Instead it is 4th down and you kick a FG. The call on the field was a complete pass and there was nothing to PROVE otherwise. If the call was incomplete there was nothing to show that it was complete so the cll on the field should stand.

They woudl have had 1st and goal at the 9 and with the time on the clock would have had 4 downs to go ahead with a TD. The Refs once again influenced the outcome of a game.

I know I know - The Lions should have stopped them and then scored again - blah blah the Lions made a play to get a first down and it was IMHO taken away from them with a questionable overturned call.