[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fiesta Bowl

theeohiostate

Bring on Texas ! !

I expect us to be a 6 pt underdog in this game, should be another great Fiesta Bowl. Gotta feel for Boise St. , they were the more deserving of a BCS Bowl, then either Texas or the Bucks, but this is what this sport has become. Money hungry self serving political beauty pageantry.

:wacko: GO BUCKS ! ! !

4 straight BCS Bowls, nice job Tress !

Edited by theeohiostate

OSU has been pretty consistent no doubt ...but i believe Texas wins by 2 plus Td's ...sorry OSU but Ohio state just seems to have a misrable time with the faster and more athletic teams as witness by last few BCS bows Buckeyes were in

It does bother me that Boise State gets left out ... for all the wak competition they face they do have a few solid wins on resume , are undefeated and have proven they can handle the spot light ( when they beat Oklahoma in that amazing game only a few years back ) ... i happen to like BSU and follow them so it is really bittersweet this time

OSU has been pretty consistent no doubt ...but i believe Texas wins by 2 plus Td's ...sorry OSU but Ohio state just seems to have a misrable time with the faster and more athletic teams as witness by last few BCS bows Buckeyes were in

It does bother me that Boise State gets left out ... for all the wak competition they face they do have a few solid wins on resume , are undefeated and have proven they can handle the spot light ( when they beat Oklahoma in that amazing game only a few years back ) ... i happen to like BSU and follow them so it is really bittersweet this time

If the Big 12 is what homers make them out to be, then I agree Texas should win by 17+ points. If the Bucks win or lose this game by under 4 points, it should serve note of my gut feelings about the Big 12.

Awesome. Should be a great game. You gonna do the Huddle Bowl Pick 'em again this year? If so, I'm definitely in.

Yes, I'll get it set up Monday or Tuesday over at PoolHost site.

Thinking $10 per selection, 2 sheets max per person and also anyone not wanting to spend any money can join in for bragging rights.

Bring on Texas ! !

I expect us to be a 6 pt underdog in this game, should be another great Fiesta Bowl. Gotta feel for Boise St. , they were the more deserving of a BCS Bowl, then either Texas or the Bucks, but this is what this sport has become. Money hungry self serving political beauty pageantry.

:wacko: GO BUCKS ! ! !

4 straight BCS Bowls, nice job Tress !

I would think that Texas would be favored by 8 or 8.5

• 5 weeks later...