[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFC East Champs

isleseeya

Not a very good way to win the Division ( thanks to Dallas losing late in Pittsburgh ) while losing at home vs Eagles today but i am proud the Giants ddid it ...really ugly performance today but 11-2 is pretty solid as is winning the NFC East ( which i believe is the best division in football )

Not sure if Plaxico distraction , dragging down Pierce as well , was a contributing factor in todays loss but for all the good the Giants did this season , its more important to play your best football now at the end ( as they also proved last year )

hoping for better game next week but Division Champs is pretty nice right about now :wacko:

Edited by isleseeya

Eagles always play tough vs the Gmen. The owned the line of scrimmage.

I think the giants needed a bit of a wake up for the home stretch.

All the same proud of the team and still expect great things.

Eagles are a good team and played well. I think the giants were guilty of looking ahead to dallas next week. This game serves as an important wakeup call. I think losing this week makes it more likely the giants beat dallas next week. As a giants fan, I look forward to playing the Eagles again in January.