[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fellow Boys Fans, I hurtin right now

Cowboyz1

That was one of the most painful games I can remember in some time. The Dallas defense went into frigid Pittsburg and played a game for the ages. Battled the steelers in 20 degrees, a goal line stand and was all over Ben. The D proved it is among the elite.

Tashard Choice, I LOVE you kid. You took me into the FF playoffs on a hunch that you had what it took to step up in a huge game and play your heart out. You carried the team on your back, and for a rookie in his first start, going up against the #1 D, in their house, I tip my hat and raise my cup.

I am hurting badly tonight. The Cowboys did everything to win this game and still came up short.

Romo, kid, I know your hurting badly right now so my heart and prayers go out to you but your killing me with those last minute blunders. Make them earn it for a change.

This was one of the best games I have seen since Dallas Philly early this year. To come up short is just brutal.

Romo and Witten were not in sync today for some reason. Whether it be his pinky, Wittens multiple dings or the cold and wind of steel town, the O was just not on the same page today.

I gotta give it to the D though as they proved to me that they are ready for primetime. If it's not too late then if we make the playoffs we can make some noise but this loss will be tough to get over especially with the Gmen coming to town next week.

My wife is the best wife any man could have at a time like this. I was unconsolable and she took me out at yelled with me and had a smoke and talked me down like a best friend you only dream of having. God bless her for being with me when I am down and out like a night like this.

Well, this one may take me a few hours to get over but I know one thing. Because my wife said "Baby, were gonna start Choice this week in FF, and I went with her, were are in it to win it. Gotta love this game.

Good win Menudo. Your D earned it and Romo helped a bit but you took advantage.

So here's to blood guts and glory. Not necessarily in that order.

Hopefully this game is the one that builds the character to fight it out to the big game.

Boys or Bust.................................

That was one of the most painful games I can remember in some time. The Dallas defense went into frigid Pittsburg and played a game for the ages. Battled the steelers in 20 degrees, a goal line stand and was all over Ben. The D proved it is among the elite.

Tashard Choice, I LOVE you kid. You took me into the FF playoffs on a hunch that you had what it took to step up in a huge game and play your heart out. You carried the team on your back, and for a rookie in his first start, going up against the #1 D, in their house, I tip my hat and raise my cup.

I am hurting badly tonight. The Cowboys did everything to win this game and still came up short.

Romo, kid, I know your hurting badly right now so my heart and prayers go out to you but your killing me with those last minute blunders. Make them earn it for a change.

This was one of the best games I have seen since Dallas Philly early this year. To come up short is just brutal.

Romo and Witten were not in sync today for some reason. Whether it be his pinky, Wittens multiple dings or the cold and wind of steel town, the O was just not on the same page today.

I gotta give it to the D though as they proved to me that they are ready for primetime. If it's not too late then if we make the playoffs we can make some noise but this loss will be tough to get over especially with the Gmen coming to town next week.

My wife is the best wife any man could have at a time like this. I was unconsolable and she took me out at yelled with me and had a smoke and talked me down like a best friend you only dream of having. God bless her for being with me when I am down and out like a night like this.

Well, this one may take me a few hours to get over but I know one thing. Because my wife said "Baby, were gonna start Choice this week in FF, and I went with her, were are in it to win it. Gotta love this game.

Hopefully this game is the one that builds the character to fight it out to the big game.

you gotta be kidding :wacko:

I am used to being dissapointed by them in big spots. I give the D a thumbs up today until they became their usual swiss cheese selves in the 4th Q.

I am used to being dissapointed by them in big spots. I give the D a thumbs up today until they became their usual swiss cheese selves in the 4th Q.

I agree. They played hard but lost. They're my favorite team, of course, but my expectations for them are really low at this point. They do not seem to be able to close the deal when it counts.

This is the annual "Romo collapse when the season is on the line". Two yaers ago, he handed the division to the Eagles. Last year, he tried to hand the division to the Eagles at home and then fumbled away the season to Seattle...now this monstrocity today.

Did you really expect anything different?

Not here to rub it in by any means. But I've had my fair share of heartbreakers also. I was totally impressed with the Cowboy D as they definately made a statement to Eli for next week. And what can I say about a young rookie thrown to the wolves? Absolute hugh game on his part. :wacko:

That pick 6 reminded me an awful lot of the pick-almost 6 that O'Donnell threw in SB XXX. And O'Donnell got the blame for it when the reciever cut the wrong way. Same thing happened here as Witten was supposed to run an out and he ran a hook. That's why Witten was pointing to himself after the play.

Both QBs played piss-poor though, but at the same time made a couple plays when they had to. My condolences on your loss Cowboy fans. I really mean that as I'd be pretty upset too if the shoe were on the other foot.

That game was very fun to watch. We have had quite a few great games today.

It's that time of the season folks. This is when the great teams show what they have and the average teams fade into the darkness.

it definitely was game of the week...

especially with how it ended...

:wacko:

This was a game we had in our grasp and to give it away like that when we needed the W so bad is very painful. Got to say I didnt expect to win this game this morning. Which makes it that much worse when we had a 10 pt lead with 7 minutes to go. Long road ahead for Dallas, but I think this season is as good as done. This year there isnt alot of room for error, and Dallas has had plenty of error this season.

Too many wine coolers? :wacko:

Root for your team hard ..thats ok ...but always try and remember that its just a game played by millionaires who dont even know who we are ... Faith , Health ,Family , Friends is what really counts

Noted, thanks for setting me straight. Sometimes we need a reminder that a Cowboy loss only deserves a dog kick or two.

The worst part of it all is that Dallas threw away the opportunity to take advantage of the loss by Atlanta losing and what looks like a loss by Washington.

The Eagles are now back in the thick of it as well.

Cowboys desperately need a real HC.

Who knows what the Eagles will do from here on out, but the Eagles did exactly what they needed to do today in a very tough spot to keep their season alive. :wacko:

The Cowboys came close, but the NFC East and wildcards just got a lot more interesting.