[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a moran

tonyr0802

Lions FB Moran Norris was ejected from Sunday's game for throwing a punch at Vikings MLB Napoleon Harris.

"I'm disappointed," coach Rod Marinelli said. "You can't lose your composure. That hurt us, he's a heckuva fullback for us." Norris got the boot in the second quarter. Detroit averaged only 2.9 YPC against Minnesota.

:wacko:

The real moran was the Lion that dove at Jared Allen's knee. :wacko:

More like lunged at it. He was knocked on his ass and as Allen was running past him, he lunged out and clipped his knee. Someone's gonna get a nice fine and a one week vacation.

I don't know if I'll EVER understand throwing a close fisted punch at someone's helmet. Not only are you going to be ejected, but if you land it, you're gonna hurt your own hand - the other guy has a helmet on.. :wacko:

Yes, that would about sum up "moran". Smacking a guy in the helmet with your fist is not going to work out well for you pretty much always.

Yes, that would about sum up "moran". Smacking a guy in the helmet with your fist is not going to work out well for you pretty much always.

Does anyone remember the fight from I think Deion Sanders and Andre Rison from like 15 years ago? Someone wanna Youtube it? They slapped each other several times with hands open if I recall... Pretty funny. :wacko:

. . . he's a heckuva fullback for us

Rod Marinelli - Master of Player Evaluation

Rushing Receiving Fumbles G GS Att Yds Avg Lng TD Rec Yds Avg Lng TD  8  6  1   1  1.0  1  0  3   13  4.3  6   0

I know, he must be a bulldozer of a blocking back.

Wait, the Lions rank 30th in the league in rushing yards per game.

Just where, oh where, would the Lions be without the play of Moran Norris?

:wacko: