[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight to win ?

Henry Muto

I started this post to vent my frustration that I must put my playoff fate into a DL hands....I need 1 pt from Peppers tonight for the win. Just 1 little point is that too much to ask ? We only get pts for sacks, fumb recoverys, INT's or TD's so he needs to do what he has done 7 times this year in a game and get a sack. If you do this I will buy your jersey Peppers now lets go and get a sack!!!!!!!!!!

PPR league. Up by 32 points and done. My opponent has Steve Smith and Bryant. Need the win to advance into the next round of the playoffs.

I have a bye in one league and will lose the other 2 that I was in.

Edited by TDFFFreak

I need Steve Smith not to get a minus in one league and have a big game in another so I guess I am a big Steve Smith fan.

I need him to get lots of minuses in that league. 3 fumbles and minus yards should do it. :wacko:

when I wore my first dressin' Derrick Mason...

:wacko:

I'm with you there!

when I wore my first dress Derrick Mason...when I wore my first dress him, when I wore my first dress him, when I wore my first dress him !!!!

I could be sittin' easy, but now I have to get at least 6 pts from Steve Smith. Now I have to sweat it out.

One league I need Steve Smith to catch one pass for 10 yards or 2 passes for 5 yards.

Another league I have Matt Bryant and a 25.53 point lead against Tanard Jackson, Josh Bidwell, and Mushin Muhammad.

I am ok in 2 BOTH leagues and I need 30 points from Deangelo Williams and Dunn in a 3rd BOTH league. I could switch out Dunn and play both Stewart and Williams but I am sticking to my guns and hope that Williams can get a couple more 1 yard TD runs

Edited by T_bone65

I need Antonio Bryant to get hit by a bus on the way to the game today or simply just get shut out.

I'm up .2 a point to a team that I should have CRUSHED in the first round of the playoffs thanks to that jerk Schaub!!! :wacko:

I need Smith to have at least 5 for 70 and a touchdown. After researching this and taking Smith's ego into perspective, this is highly likely. Smith seems to do fairly well against the cover 2, catching underneath all day. The last time Delhomme and Smith played Tampa on Monday Night on 11/13/2006, Smith went 8 for 149 and a touchdown. Smith, with his big ego should have a good game on primetime.

I need about 27 from steve smith and deangelo williams combined in a partial PPR. seemed a lot more likely to happen when I needed 30 from those two PLUS portis. :wacko:

in another league, I need smith to score less than 10 to walk away with the regular season total points bonus. I'd be happy to lose that if it means winning the first one.

DW2 - Got it wrapped up

16 team salary cap IDP dynasty - Got it wrapped up (as long as DeAngelo Williams doesn't score 100 points)

HFADL2 - Need the entire Carolina team to score less than 158 points

12 team IDP Dynasty - Got it wrapped up

24 team dual conference PPR salary cap contract dynasty - Need DeAngelo Williams to score 20 points (Kid has done it in each of the past 4 weeks but for some reason I don't like my chances)

16 team IDP 0.5 PPR contract dynasty - Need Julius Peppers, Johnathan Stewart and Chris Harris to outscore Jermaine Philips by 15.6, this one could go either way.

12 team PPR auction keeper - Got it wrapped up

12 team contract dynasty - first round bye

12 team ESPN redraft - first round bye

16 team PPR IDP deep dynasty - Need Gaines Adams and Clifton Smith (KR) to score less than 33 points

12 team local shallow keeper - Need Jake Delhomme to score less than 27 points

I need a boatload of points from Delhomme. 400 yards and 3 scores should do it. Short that, I will be eliminated on the last week of the regular season for the second time this year, this time with a 10-4 record.

Now, had I just started Schaub over Delhomme I would have won by less than a point and would be in the playoffs already.