[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight to win ?

Henry Muto

Already made it to the next round in two of three leagues. In the third league, I need a "Rob Bironas special" out of John Kasay. Down 27 points, and with FG values anywhere from 3 points (less than 35 yards) to 7 points (55 yards or more), I figure I need anywhere from 5-8 FGs (the longer, the fewer). I'm not holding my breath.

I need 12 from Antonio Bryant in a PPR league. How about 6 receptions and a TD with about 80 yards for good measure.

I need Steve Smith to significantly outscore both Garcia AND Bryant, so I'm working against ya here. I'm hoping for a Bryant shutout, Smith hugh game and Garcia to have Flacco-like numbers.

Unfortunately I already won my game. Another team's win guaranteed my spot in the playoffs, but if I had lost my game I would be facing a much easier team to beat in the first round of the playoffs.

The team I'm facing next week:

warner vs min

forte vs no

c.j. @ hou

addai vs det

to vs nyg

l.evans @ nyj

o.daniel vs ten

bironas @ hou

mia vs sf

So, I'm basically going to lose in the first round, whereas had I lost this week it would have been an easy first round win.

Edited by dino88

I need pretty much a miracle.

I was thinking that heading into the Sunday night game as I trailed by 21 pts with only McClain, Peppers, T-Suggs and Ed Reed left in a TD only, sack only, Int only league....then Reed gets the pick to start the game cutting the lead to 18, then McClain scores making it 12 pts down then a few minutes later Ed Reed returns a fumble for a TD and now I am only down 5 then Suggs with a sack and I am down 4 then with 1 minute to go Reed another pick and I am down 1 then on the final play of the game Suggs charging in has his hands on Campbell only to slip off and not complete the miracle win last night so now tonight my entire world rides (doesn't it just seem that way even though it doesn't of course) on little Peppercorn getting 1 little tiny point...I would like to order 1 sack please Number 90 and I will ask for jersey for Christmas.

I need Garcia to have the game of his life

at least 2 TD's....it would be better if one was over 50 yards

and he has to throw for 250

:wacko::D:D WoW it actually happened....i cant believe it....he did it...and i won......WoW

It didn't matter tonight if I won, but the League is heavy on money for points, so I was hoping for a few. In a strange scoring league (length of TD is critical), I was down by 20 like 53 to 32 or so to a team who, if he won, would make the playoffs (I'm already in). So with Garcia and Delhomme AND Bryant, I end up tying this guy, he loses out of the playoffs and I get some needed money points!

I love this game (tonight!)

I am ok in 2 BOTH leagues and I need 30 points from Deangelo Williams and Dunn in a 3rd BOTH league. I could switch out Dunn and play both Stewart and Williams but I am sticking to my guns and hope that Williams can get a couple more 1 yard TD runs

Woo Hoo I made it