[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early Odds for BCS Bowls

Rockerbraves

I really like that Penn St. line. , USC's offense has struggled most of the season and I think Penn St could cover +10

Might want to wait on that one. Would think that line has a better chance of going up.

Just got an update.

USC -10.5 over Penn State

Cin -2 over VT

Bama -10.5 over Utah

UT -10 over Ohio St.

Florida -3 over OU

Little surprised that Bama is giving up double digits.

By book has

OSU +10 vs Texas

Florida -3 vs OU

Bama -10.5 vs Utah

USC -10 vs Penn St.

I really like that Penn St. line. , USC's offense has struggled most of the season and I think Penn St could cover +10

Wow, I'd lay the 10 in a heartbeat. USC does one thing badly, and that's taking in conference teams lightly. Carrol has proven that he can get the boys ready for January games and/or games vs the Big 10 and I'll play that until proven wrong.

By book has

OSU +10 vs Texas

Florida -3 vs OU

Bama -10.5 vs Utah

USC -10 vs Penn St.

FWIW, I'm a terrible gambler. But if I had to choose:

1. I'd take Texas minus the points

2. Florida against my Sooners (I wouldn't touch the over/under)

3. Utah plus 10.5

4. USC minus 10

Very early opening lines, so expect some adjustments. :wacko:

Florida 1 1/2 over Choklahoma over/under 72

Texas 8 over Slo-hio over/under 54

Bama 11 over Utah over/under 45 1/2

USC 10 over Penn St. over/under 47

V Tech/Cincy Pick it over/under 40

I take OU and the under

Texas and the over

don't touch bama/utah, but like the under

SC and over

Va Tech 20-17 under

I take OU and the under

Texas and the over

don't touch bama/utah, but like the under

SC and over

Va Tech 20-17 under

Until proven otherwise it's hard to bet against the SEC in the big bowl games. SEC 11-4 BSC record is SECond to none with the exception of guess who? That's right the MWC who is batting 1000 in BCS Bowls. Of course they are only 1-0, but that one win was guess who again? That's right...Utah :wacko:

Until proven otherwise it's hard to bet against the SEC in the big bowl games. SEC 11-4 BSC record is SECond to none with the exception of guess who? That's right the MWC who is batting 1000 in BCS Bowls. Of course they are only 1-0, but that one win was guess who again? That's right...Utah :wacko:

Boise and its conference is also 1-0 in BCS bowls. As painful is that is to bring up.

And they got passed over by Ohio St, who has 2 loses. Not saying Boise would have beat Texas, but it will be a far more entertaining game than the one currently on the slate. And Id bet there will be more viewers across the nation, and just as many people would travel to Arizona. Which is even more pathetic how corrept the system is.

Florida will get beat and BAMA should win, but it was the 11 points I could not lock in the play...so chalk one up on each side for the SEC...another year like this one and they may not have 2 playing next year......

Florida will get beat and BAMA should win, but it was the 11 points I could not lock in the play...so chalk one up on each side for the SEC...another year like this one and they may not have 2 playing next year......

This bowl season should be interesting for the SEC teams. With the exception of Florida and Bama the rest of the teams are pretty much expected to lose.