[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2009 Huddle College Bowl Pick 'em Contest

theeohiostate

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can say with certainty that your help in DWIII , led to 1 win last season. Thanks ! :D

He's the brains of the family ? Yep, it was my decision to pay $650 for you a NC Game ticket, I admit I am an idiot :D

Other then that I do run our company and he calls me for advice on a multitude of issues each week.

You clearly have no idea what your speaking of, and to the point I was making. He hasn't watched or followed a single college football game all season, nor did he do any research before making his selections. Luck is mighty, kinda like your odd FF wins from time to time. Even a spineless squirrel like yourself busts his nuts in a blue moon. :wacko:

You left most of your talent on your taxi squad to continue to build that team. I told you who to pick, and you had a very talented team. I also helpoed you draft several other teams, and one you wanted me to go in half with you.

And you offered a ticket you already had to the title game, and then sold it when in New Orleans, then bought it back after I got down to New Orleans. If I knew you were going to sell the ticket, Id have never come. I didnt have a rooting interest in the game, and certainly wouldnt have paid $5 to get into that game. Let alone the gas to get down there to watch OSU/LSU. I came to meet you and I enjoyed the trip. I dont hate you mike, I just dont understand you. We actually met, and I considered you a friend. Then you turn on me, for what? To make a name for yourself here. Whatever floats your boat. And I think your Brother was a very cool dude as well.

And since I have to tell you, it kinda take away from it, but I responded to you here, just to get a rile outta you. I have no idea who runs your business, or very much at all about Popeye except the time we shared on Bourbon Street.

Okay, so I only came in 3rd in the pool. However, I did have the highest "correct pick" percentage. I'll take that along with a Gator BCS Championship.

Rank Player Name Total Points Correct Pick %

1 Popeye1 399 58.83%

2. Droobie42 369 61.77%

3. untateve 363 64.71%

4. gwpbrian 347 52.95%

5. Professor 334 50%

6. Timmypg_2 321 55.89%

7. BigMikeinNY2 316 52.95%

8. theeohiostate 311 50%