[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tampa / Carolina

Eagle2003

ummm that was a TD...with the timeout if they dont challenge then I will be shocked

Nope, hand out of bounds at the 1/2 yard line. You wouldn't have a rooting interest in that play, would you? :wacko:

Nope, hand out of bounds at the 1/2 yard line. You wouldn't have a rooting interest in that play, would you? :wacko:

lol, yeah i saw when they showed the hand...when i DVRd it i couldnt see the hand but i saw that the foot didnt go out where it was marked

You also sat Vincent Jackson too.

Sounds like a bad week for you.

Indeed not a good week for picking my WR's. I thought Colston was coming on and had an easier match up then Bryant. I had played Bryant the last few weeks while Colston was struggling but that 6 for 106 he had a few weeks ago I thought he was good to go.

I also thought Carolina had a good pass DF!!!!!

Oh well it is only in my league where I am trying to win $50,000 :wacko:

I'm about to be absolutley sick. I was feeling good with my 23 point lead at half time, but Smith decided to explode in the 2nd half and Bryant decided to add a few points for my opponent. Now I have a 3 point lead (in a PPR) with almost 9 minutes left. :wacko:

Edited by TDFFFreak

Sorry, I was too busy celebrating... was that an interception by Garcia at the end of the game or not? Did they just lose the ball on downs?

I could have sworn the had an interception called back, but then got one on the next play with 1:08 left...

Edited by millerx

Sorry, I was too busy celebrating... was that an interception by Garcia at the end of the game or not? Did they just lose the ball on downs?

I could have sworn the had an interception called back, but then got one on the next play with 1:08 left...

ruled an incomplete pass and turnover on downs

ruled an incomplete pass and turnover on downs

thanks... oh well... if it had been a pick that would have allowed my to have the "highest points for any week" prize in my league, but I can't complain since Steve Smith put me into the 1st seed/bye in our playoffs.

Wow, I need the one was overruled, but I thought the last one he caught...like I said, too much celebrating.